Newly Released Bikes General

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Flow-Rider

Burner
I’ve heard of him before but never seen one. Stunning! Pinkbike write up will generate a lot of interest I’m sure.
Yeah, he's been around for a while, interesting to see how it rides with those numbers. He's letting people ride it as a demo, I might give it a try.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Do those EEwings come on a stock build?? Couldn’t imagine the price on that build. Move the fuck out the way Yeti and Santa Cruz! The YT Mob are comin’ through!!!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Do those EEwings come on a stock build?? Couldn’t imagine the price on that build. Move the fuck out the way Yeti and Santa Cruz! The YT Mob are comin’ through!!!
Yeah it's a bit crazytown. Limited edition launch version - only 100 will be made apparently.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd love to know how many people actually ride bikes with their saddles at the same height as their handlebars.

Bikes get shown like this all the time like it's perfectly symmetrical when it's unrelated to real life.

Maybe it's just me and my XL brethren with a saddle to bar drop over 2cms.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd love to know how many people actually ride bikes with their saddles at the same height as their handlebars.

Bikes get shown like this all the time like it's perfectly symmetrical when it's unrelated to real life.

Maybe it's just me and my XL brethren with a saddle to bar drop over 2cms.
Just you

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Never had a bike without a saddle to bar drop under 2cm. I’d love having level bars/saddle.

Bike has 50mmish riser bars and more spacers than you can poke a stick at. Looks dumb and feels too low when the seats raised.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I saw some guys riding recently. Must have had about 12 inches of steerer above the headset. Not even an exaggeration. They both seemed to like it and didn't crash as they rode off.

How their stems hadn't snapped off I honestly don't know.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I saw some guys riding recently. Must have had about 12 inches of steerer above the headset. Not even an exaggeration. They both seemed to like it and didn't crash as they rode off.

How their stems hadn't snapped off I honestly don't know.
"My bike totally fits me mate, it's the perfect size. I like to run a smaller frame."

Usually the same peeps who are steerer spacers good / riser bars bad.