Newly Released Bikes General

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
One of the blokes in the office mentioned the last Bullit (not the recent e-bomination)

I wonder how those expanded downtubes hold up? Never seen anything like that before

Attachments

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
The Madonna is getting a bit of a creaky reputation. Few reports match my riding buddy's findings that no matter what he does it will start creaking under pedal load after 3 weeks. Maybe they improved the seals but will have to see.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back on the dreadnaught theme, I’d friggin rock this colour.
Might be the next rig after the enduro.
View attachment 372428

View attachment 372429
It looks good colourwise, agreed that the decals on the chainstay should never have made it onto the final product. Same with the top tube decal.

The small decal on the downtube by the BB is fine too. A little subtlety (even on a bike like this) goes a long way.

As I've said before, it reminds me of older Pivot bikes with decals and stickers everywhere.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
As I've said before, it reminds me of older Pivot bikes with decals and stickers everywhere.
Yeah but when you're riding your bike and forget what it is, you can just look down (anywhere) and then you'll know what it is again. Thoughtful.

This is the other Dreadnaught colour. Less lair than the epic nerd one, more interesting than the stealth black one:

Still annoys me a little that they couldn't have just copied the Druid formula. Every single colour option for that bike looks amazing and unique without being borderline unicorn vomit.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah but when you're riding your bike and forget what it is, you can just look down (anywhere) and then you'll know what it is again. Thoughtful.

This is the other Dreadnaught colour. Less lair than the epic nerd one, more interesting than the stealth black one:

View attachment 372446

Still annoys me a little that they couldn't have just copied the Druid formula. Every single colour option for that bike looks amazing and unique without being borderline unicorn vomit.
Agreed. The Blue is acceptable, cerise is not bad either but the Druid colours are really well considered.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
"Just as the Chisel rides a thin ribbon of dirt through the landscape, we are riding a thin line between a physical and digital reality in our daily lives–a line that is becoming increasingly blurred every day. As our natural world decays and our digital world continues to expand, we challenge you to question the relationship of the two with our latest Artist Series – Disrupt the Decay. We used the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water as inspiration to push against the digital world to create four unique, limited-edition Chisel frames that beg the question, “Where does one world end and the other begin?”"

What total pissed up chunt wrote that load of wank?

Minlak

custom titis
"Just as the Chisel rides a thin ribbon of dirt through the landscape, we are riding a thin line between a physical and digital reality in our daily lives–a line that is becoming increasingly blurred every day. As our natural world decays and our digital world continues to expand, we challenge you to question the relationship of the two with our latest Artist Series – Disrupt the Decay. We used the elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water as inspiration to push against the digital world to create four unique, limited-edition Chisel frames that beg the question, “Where does one world end and the other begin?”"

What total pissed up chunt wrote that load of wank?
Should be in the douche thread!
Hard disagree - they are a limited edition and with an art feel / reference - I think the marketing for the target market is pretty good - it’s not meant for mr burly steak and veg man - I quite like the frames too

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Hard disagree - they are a limited edition and with an art feel / reference - I think the marketing for the target market is pretty good - it’s not meant for mr burly steak and veg man - I quite like the frames too
Then simply state they're a clash of digital and classic artforms, none of this “Where does one world end and the other begin?”. It ends when you stop looking at your fucking devices and go riding. Chunts.