Newly Released Bikes General

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Not gonna lie, I’d like to see something built from prova too.
I'm feeling the same vibe.

I've spent far too long staring at the Ripido Party Hardtail page on their website. If only convince my back to agree to a hardtail.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I'm feeling the same vibe.

I've spent far too long staring at the Ripido Party Hardtail page on their website. If only convince my back to agree to a hardtail.
Get into some calisthenics/broga and ride the hardtail you always wanted!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Get into some calisthenics/broga and ride the hardtail you always wanted!
My flexibility is actually pretty good. Core strength not so much, but it's more just crappy fitness tbh.

Unfit = more seated climbing = spinal compressions = sore back.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
My flexibility is actually pretty good. Core strength not so much, but it's more just crappy fitness tbh.

Unfit = more seated climbing = spinal compressions = sore back.
I started taking my kids trampolining and of course because I am a big kid that means me doing it as well. Flogged me first few times but now core and my back are so much stronger. Heaps of fun too.

Paulie_AU

Likes Dirt
Grrr Norco are shitting me with this drip feed rubbish and not just letting us know what the 2020 line up will be.

New Torrent has dropped and is very nice indeed. 64deg HA, 76STA, 4130 29er with 150mm fork (would almost buy the top spec one to strip it for next dualie)

The 2020 Sight 29er is apparently meant to be similar geo but hasn't dropped so now I am in limbo with $ and ministerial approval to grab a new rig. Maybe this belongs in the little things I hate thread...

Last edited:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Agree that the old Django looks better than the new (and super-boost is damn stupid), but I'd love to have a ride on the new one. My only real complaint for the old model was that it could have been a touch slacker and with a bit more reach, so I think the 2020 model would be tonne of fun as the go to trail bike.
Not sure I can jsutify a frame upgrade after just 12 months though...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Agree that the old Django looks better than the new (and super-boost is damn stupid), but I'd love to have a ride on the new one. My only real complaint for the old model was that it could have been a touch slacker and with a bit more reach, so I think the 2020 model would be tonne of fun as the go to trail bike.
Not sure I can jsutify a frame upgrade after just 12 months though...
Sure you can!

New one looks like a scott. In a good way though I think.