Newly Released Bikes General

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
The "duah looks like a Session" crowd have a lot to answer for. I don't care if the next new Horst link / multi-pivot whatever bike looks slightly like a f***ing Slash if I squint at it if it looks GOOD. There's a reason why Commencal / Canyon / Transition are currently selling every bike they can think of.

That Unno looks terrible which makes me sad. Reminds me of the We Are One bike that's just different for the sake of it too.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Shame on you
Sometimes it's necessary. I was looking at gravel bikes yesterday. This is what happens when I'm left unsupervised.

Anyway I used 10 minutes of productivity to do this instead and then drew on it. Not a bad effort:

Edit: actually pretty impressed with that kerb weight considering the coil shock and chonky rims. Transitions must be made of helium.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sometimes it's necessary. I was looking at gravel bikes yesterday. This is what happens when I'm left unsupervised.

Anyway I used 10 minutes of productivity to do this instead and then drew on it. Not a bad effort:

View attachment 390261

Edit: actually pretty impressed with that kerb weight considering the coil shock and chonky rims. Transitions must be made of helium.
They are going off fairly ambitious manufacturer’s stated weights. Weight of my Druid on the bike builder was almost a kilo lighter than real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland

View attachment 390261

You reckon that's expensive, how about the the new Relay... The mountain bikers' ebike :(

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Very similar to previous model, a few angle changes here and there.