Newly Released Bikes General

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Any lazy dentists out there.

(not correct to stereotype e-bike riders as lazy, but nearly $24000 for a bike is not for someone who NEEDS an e-bike)

View attachment 373544
$6000 for the frame!! I could buy an Ebike for that :p
It also could be said that in the case of the Cinto that paying over $6000 for a frame, they too are lessening the shock of and expensive Ebike;)

The world is not what it seams my friends. Big Brother and the New World Order all ride Ebikes:eek:

(It is a nice looking bike though):)

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
$6000 for the frame!! I could buy an Ebike for that :p
It also could be said that in the case of the Cinto that paying over $6000 for a frame, they too are lessening the shock of and expensive Ebike;)
Unfortunately I'd say a lot of carbon frames with a half decent shock will be nudging $7k by the end of the year, the way things are seemingly going.

But hey, at least it makes handbuilt stuff like Last, Actofive and Antidote look like better value!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah I was slagging off the $4-4.5k for a RAAW Jibb only weeks ago, then saw pricing cropping up on new/current carbon offerings all nudging $6k and all of a sudden I'm interested again.
I am not the person to talk about spending money on bikes but I'd still say $4k(ish) for a RAAW frame is pretty good. Genio Bikes in Taiwan make RAAW frames and they do not make shit. Bearings sound like they're pretty weatherproof too.

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
So this is pretty cool. In 2019 Scott acquired a major share in Bold Cycles. This is the company making some cool frames with the shock tucked into the seat tube. Rumor has it Scott will be updating their bikes using this suspension layout. Nothing official yet, but here is a photo shopped version of the Spark from another forum to show what it might look like. Clean AF.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That is a nice clean design.

There aren't too many hidden stealth type shock designs out there than I can recall - cue a tonne of posts reminding me of a load of these I've missed :)

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
How does the seat go up and down though?

F*ck that.

Edit: just looking at that pic, someone's tootsies are in for a surprise when they loosen that bolt.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not realised yet, but the new Kenevo SL/Prime has been spotted, meant to be similar to Levo SL, 35nm 320wh battery. No doubt going to be a million dollars, US.

Last edited: