Newly Released Bikes General

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I’ve been looking at one of these too. They’re only doing complete unfortunately. Would be very tempting if they offered a frame only
They don't? It looks like they offer a frame only option from the website?

A Gnarvana is on the list for my next frame, but it might be too much bike for my pansy level requirements. Really like what they're doing though.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Actually had it wrong @Asininedrivel. The shredd dog I was looking at has no frame only option but the trail pistol and maybe others are good to go. AU$3350 frame with some decent build options. If you’re into 29 that is

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now I just need someone to take my Optic off my hands. I hate selling stuff to the mouth breathers on FB and Scumtree but I've already got 4 bikes and really don't have room for a 5th

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Buy them the frame only option
None of them need a bigger bike yet, currently on M Canyon Spectral and M/L Trek Remedy but I bought them large XC frames at chrissy, also on 27.5 so its easier to buy complete.

Will probably be this year when they overtake the old man, will be looking for bigger bikes from then on in.

Thinking ahead I'll probably have to order whatever they are going to need... then run a payment plan when they get jobs :p

SummitFever

Eats Squid
My Giant ATX980 has a very similar suspension setup to that. It seemed OK 25 years ago but it feels awful by modern standards (and that's with a modern air shock). However, for the Dutchies its probably OK. I suppose "Dutch Downcountry" is riding down the gutter?

bear the bear

Is a real bear
My Giant ATX980 has a very similar suspension setup to that. It seemed OK 25 years ago but it feels awful by modern standards (and that's with a modern air shock). However, for the Dutchies its probably OK. I suppose "Dutch Downcountry" is riding down the gutter?
The layout is similar to my Scalpel SE and a Specialized Epic (Evo), though they are both 120mm which is down-country territory