Newcastle Freeriders!!!!!

baden72

Likes Bikes
All those newy folks out there P.M me im keen to go riding!! im looking for new locations with massive drops, huckers etc.. anyone help me out??:cool:

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The only place to do any real freeride is swansea quarry, although i'm not entirely sure how much is left there.

baden72

Likes Bikes
hahaha funny you say that, i live like 1km away from the quarry and getting bored of hitting that same drop over and over again.. i was hoping there were drops and hucks around somwhere else??

dwnhil4thewin

Likes Dirt
hey baden, how about you just start throwing some backies off the drop. that won't be boring. damn ive gotta get back out there sometime. why dont you just build up that big-ass stepdown that is over to the left of that drop. the one with the messed up lander. i doubt it would take that long.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
When posting threads about riding in particular areas, please use the Watering Hole section and post in the appropriate state.

Will move this for you now.

Regards.
johnny the netbot.

baden72

Likes Bikes
hey baden, how about you just start throwing some backies off the drop. that won't be boring. damn ive gotta get back out there sometime. why dont you just build up that big-ass stepdown that is over to the left of that drop. the one with the messed up lander. i doubt it would take that long.
yeah i was fixing the step down sarvo. it does need a bit of work. need somone to help with it. oh and some moto's have got up there just after it rained and put 1m deep ruts EVERYWHERE!! so i tryed and fixed it up a bit, will take a while to dry though

When posting threads about riding in particular areas, please use the Watering Hole section and post in the appropriate state.

Will move this for you now.

Regards.
johnny the netbot.
yeah sorry man, didnt no the watering hole section existed.
thanx;)