Newcastle Builders

ogjon

Likes Dirt
Dippers at Barnsley are fine to ride
Sear lies at Cameron Park(not the council build jumps bug not too far away) are needing some love
Belmont needs lots of love
Blue haven is now going good
Wombats Creek trail is being rebuilt(PM me if you wish to come help build as these are my trails)

Roy Turner

Likes Bikes
So seems I forgot about this thread and signing back in was a good surprise. Hell if any of you guys want to tag uo when the weather is better and wsnt to dig or show me around to some of the spots then let me know. I'm not back to work until the 18th and dying for a good ride!

Roy Turner

Likes Bikes
Dippers at Barnsley are fine to ride
Sear lies at Cameron Park(not the council build jumps bug not too far away) are needing some love
Belmont needs lots of love
Blue haven is now going good
Wombats Creek trail is being rebuilt(PM me if you wish to come help build as these are my trails)
Mate, if you are still building your trail and want a hand and some tools shoot me a message, id be glad to help out. Or if you could give me a nudge in the right direction about where to look to find something, either very appreciated

Roy Turner

Likes Bikes
EK are basically dead due to trees down everywhere
Barnsley were running last time I was there
Kahibah ones are really worn and need some love
Belmont Hospital ones were running last time I was there but they weren't the greatest
Medowie were running last time I was there but just also use some love
Killi needed love last time I was there
Any chance of you shooting me a PM with a rough idea of how to find some of these trails? I heard word (before all this rain) that there were plans to rebuild EK but I dont know if there was any movement on that. I'd be keen to get out tomorrow and report back about whats still kicking

Roy Turner

Likes Bikes
So who's from the coast here? We've got a spot we're bringing back to life if anyone's keen for a dig.
If you're bring something back to life then shoot me a PM, I've been trying to ressurect a few trails in Newcastle but with little luck so far, but a pair of hands to your cause if you want them mate!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've never seen this one. There used to be some very sweet stuff along the creek, but closer to the road/bridge.

this little Berro you speak of..?

About 20 years ago there was an up/down battle between bikes and council right next to the highway behind the golf course. They were infrequently some nice jumps.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I've never seen this one. There used to be some very sweet stuff along the creek, but closer to the road/bridge.

this little Berro you speak of..?

About 20 years ago there was an up/down battle between bikes and council right next to the highway behind the golf course. They were infrequently some nice jumps
Yep, that's the one.