Newbie from california

xxsimba

Banned
Hey guys,

newcomer to Rotorburn. From California .

Currently been on a Scott Scale 960 hardtail for the past 2 years after making my way back to mountain bikes following about a 25 year break following school and work.

Also starting to get my 12 year old son into it so looking forward to that side of things growing as well.

Bring on the trails.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Welcome!

Are you on MTBR ? being from Cali, thought that might be more relevant for local trails and such. just saying...

You know RB is an Aussie forum, right? if so, all good. :)

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
can I order a crate of poorly made frames from Peru and have them shipped out please, ok if the white "casting powder" is still packed tightly inside the frames, I can remove that once it arrives and clears any legal proceedings!

moorey

call me Mia
Welcome!

You know RB is an Aussie forum for grumpy 60+yo's, right? if so, all good. :)
FIFY.

Lovely San Diego/Sacramento California or hell hole desert Borrego Springs California?
I had a penpal called Mike in the late 70's from Sacramento. Maybe you've heard of him @xxsimba?

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Hey guys,

newcomer to Rotorburn. From California .

Currently been on a Scott Scale 960 hardtail for the past 2 years after making my way back to mountain bikes following about a 25 year break following school and work.

Also starting to get my 12 year old son into it so looking forward to that side of things growing as well.

Bring on the trails.
Ignore those grumpy 60yo’s. Welcome to the forum and good luck getting you son out on rides. I’m still waiting on my 8yo to show more interest…

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Welcome mate
Be careful of those Scott Scales, they like to cause nasty shoulder area injuries. But otherwise are a nice bike :)