New NPJ products!!

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey guys,

Well it's the time to announce a whole heap of New NPJ products. Niels and Matthias (from dragonfly) have been at it again and made sure they keep their customers on their toes with new products regularly.
This batch of new products promises to be a massive success. Npj has come up with a whole bunch of new products to their catalogues and have updated some of their current ones such as their cromo bars which now come in Sanko cromo and a lighter version than the original wonderbra's.

New front hubs:

Non disc front hubs!
20 mm only
36 holes
colours: chrome, gold, white, black

New rear hubs:

both 14mm and 10 mm single speed hubs, 135 mm spacing.
disc mounts
36 holes
colours: chrome, gold, white , black
smallest cog possible is 9 tooth!

Wonderbra bars:

Cromo sanko bars which means lighter than their previous models.
3" rise still
Still 22.2 mm (for bmx stems)
colours: acid green, white, raw, black

NPJ seat:

Dj seat cromo rails.
embroidered green or white with black bacground

Npj cranks:

lasered logos
175 mm
mtb or mid bbs

Npj bar ends:

just bar ends in black with npj logo.

Npj Stems:

made to fit their 22.2mm bars.

LIMITED EDITION 26" EastBEAST:

This one is really cool. NOw only 2 of each colours have been ordered for that limited edition so be sure to hurry to get your hands on them through your bike shop asap.

The difference with the current eastbeast for those that know:
-lasered logos
-26" lasered logo on it but that doesn't you can't put a set of 24" on it.
-still comes with integrated headset
-special limited colours : baby blue, chocolate brown, acid green, pure white.
-no v brake mounts

This is just a short sample of what is available.
All prizes will be displayed on our website very soon.
Be sure to check out www.rouler.com.au for all products and prices and weights etc....

And to keep you even more on your toes i know for a fact that NPJ is working on a prototype for a 24" specific frame along with a whole heap of cool other products.

Mean while here s a future hausmeister model along with a limited edition Eastbeast coming.

Hope you guys like it

Attachments

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
nicho said:
All prizes will be displayed on our website very soon.
And what do we have to do to get these prizes ;) Good job nicho the new products are hott. Those hubs are so nice... What the retail on the seats?

Cheers Max

Drew.

Eats Squid
Mr jesus said:
And what do we have to do to get these prizes ;) Good job nicho the new products are hott. Those hubs are so nice... What the retail on the seats?

Cheers Max
Just check the website every day, it will be updated soon.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
update on prices

Hey guys,

sorry for the delay guys. been a bad boy in Switzerland.
Anyway here are the prices

LTD edition east beast:
will be sold at the same price as the normal East Beast with integrated headset :rrp $790

NPJ seat : rr$ 99

Front 20mm hub :rrp $190

Rear 14 mm ss hub: rrp $ 315

rear 10mm ss hub: rrp $290

New npj light wonderbra bars: rrp $ 130

Npj seat collar: rrp $ 34

NPJ cranks+bb: rrp $ 399

Please don t hesitate to shoot us an email to inquire about anything and everything.

I would also like to mention that we only deal through shops so feel free to hassle them about our products.

Nicho

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hi dan,

No NPJ in true dirt spirit doesn t offer a front hub with disc mounts.
As for the hubs they offer 32 engagement points with a bmx type freewheel which allows you to have micro drive with a cog as small as 9 tooth and you'll be able to match them with the NPJ cogs too.

Hope this helps guys.

nicho

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Wait till you see the pictures that i will take of all the NPJ bikes, and en avant-premiere the 24" specific prototype.

Germany here i come.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey guys,

I'm currently at Niels house in germany after spending 3 days with Nicolai.
Wait till you see the pictures i have to show of my trip to germany.
It is insane. the new products rock the house.

Nicho

nicho

Sacré bleu!
LATEST SCOOPs!!!

NPJ in collaboration with KENDA have made a signature tyre for Niels. For street and dirt. It is so cool ( it looks like a combo of a k rad and a kiption for those who know).
I have had the chance to try the tyres yesterday at a skate park in Hamburg germany. They absolutely kick arse.

And Npj in collaboration with king kong bmx have made signature gloves for Niels too.

All this stuff is so cool.

Currently at Niels (NPJ house and seeing all the new stuff , so here are some cool pics of the Eurobike show bikes).

nicho

pete@NPJ UK

Cannon Fodder
Hi Nicho and everyone.

Peter Fordham here from NPJ UK, Some of you may know that me and the rest of the guys in Epic Clothing are going to be importing the company NPJ Dirtbikes into the UK.

Nicho I was wondering if you could post up some pics of the New NPJ stuff as Niel hasnt replied to my Email yet.

Thanks for your time.

Peter Fordham
NPJ Dirtbikes UK
Epic Clothing
www.epicclothing.co.uk
www.myspace.com/npjdirtbikesuk

Sam Gardner

Likes Dirt
new stuff's looking sweet nicho......nicho showed me the pics of the tyres last night!!!!.....SEX... yeh there hot as!

Freesoul

Cannon Fodder
hi everyone,
i stumbled on this page while searching things about NPJ parts...
Maybe someone´s interested in a small video which filmed a friend of mine in collaboration with mtb-news.de. :)
Just a small interview with Niels, presenting a few new parts.

http://si6.mtb-news.de/eurobike2006/eurobike2006_npj.mov (it´s in german, hopefully you understand it anyway)

(at mtb-news.de also are more of these small clips from eurobike, a lot of presentations by other brands, maybe interesting too).
btw, here´s a picture of the new Kenda NPJ signature tire for those who hadn´t seen it yet.

have a good night (it´s after midnight in germany ;))

hannes

Last edited: