New Gravity park in NSW (Mid North Coast?)

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Anyone got some dirt (no pun) on this facility built by East Coast Mountain Trails?

https://www.instagram.com/eastcoast...tsSioeU3LckdkwJvj9MdX2o1PMD50K2rGi5E_F1AQkqd8

Looks like some pretty sweet features so far with a similar look to the terrain from pics as Maydena. It's shown as Barrington Coast, which would make for a nice stopover on east coast road trips and even more so if we can’t leave the state for a while yet. Opening November (covid willing)

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haven't we been here before, all excited and hot under the collar about about a new park opening up all super stoked etc...... I'll hold my enthusiasm in check until, like Fat says, the uplift pass is in my hot little hands. If they ask for supporters or do any sort of crowd funding I'm running the other way. Am I jaded???? Yep Probably.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Haven't we been here before, all excited and hot under the collar about about a new park opening up all super stoked etc...... I'll hold my enthusiasm in check until, like Fat says, the uplift pass is in my hot little hands. If they ask for supporters or do any sort of crowd funding I'm running the other way. Am I jaded???? Yep Probably.
Except this one seems to be pretty much running full tilt already in the building process. Land looks to be privately owned, so no issues with access.

The insta vid of Duke Millington riding it shows a pretty decent amount of vert and length has been achieved.

The crew involved have background in Mtb, professional Mx/enduro riding, as well as one of the marketing guys from lusty industries.
There’s been no mention of needing/wanting funding so hopefully they just start it off small and grow from there!

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At least an actual trail has been built this time and East Coast MTB aren't snake oil salesmen spruiking monorails or chairlifts. My understanding is that its going to be shuttle only initially then pedal up trails in the near future. Fingers crossed for the Dec 2021 opening.

http://instagr.am/p/CTWM_-kJyV2/

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Except this one seems to be pretty much running full tilt already in the building process. Land looks to be privately owned, so no issues with access.

The insta vid of Duke Millington riding it shows a pretty decent amount of vert and length has been achieved.

The crew involved have background in Mtb, professional Mx/enduro riding, as well as one of the marketing guys from lusty industries.
There’s been no mention of needing/wanting funding so hopefully they just start it off small and grow from there!

Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree it definitely seems like it's a goer. Just being cautious, I've had my heart broken too many times already.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Def keen for this if it goes! Closer than Taree with much more gravity fun :D Looks further developed than the "other east coast MTB park" we all wonder about...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I sure hope that @EsPeGe didn't sink too much cash into that "other" park that never happened...did you get any cool stickers?
right to be cautious!
But super stoked if it goes ahead

CR500

Squid
Its not too far to drive for me and have to go to Gloucester sometimes anyway, so keen to check it out sometime.