Nerfonomics

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Shit news but an excellent way to present it.
I don't think I've met a single person who thinks the tax cuts are a good idea. This includes my anesthetist on Monday who was interested to hear what an economist thought of them.

We honestly don't invest enough in our own human capital. We just leave too many people to fall through the cracks and rot.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Fuck off you commie turds! Those tax cuts will be awesome.
Enjoy the 5 minute appointment next decade with a GP costing you $583, which will be 63% of the minimum weekly wage take home.

Wil Stracke has a great little clip about 93% of economic growth being exclusively the domain of the top 10% of the wealth bracket over the last decade.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Budget time!

Cool tool fro mthe guardian. Confirms kind of what I knew. I'm a lefty when it comes to budget savings, I'm right wing when it comes to expenditures!

Note I added $100bn in other for MTB trails - would probably only buy a feasibility study for warburton trails though.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Budget time!

Cool tool fro mthe guardian. Confirms kind of what I knew. I'm a lefty when it comes to budget savings, I'm right wing when it comes to expenditures!

Note I added $100bn in other for MTB trails - would probably only buy a feasibility study for warburton trails though.
@Calvin27 for treasurer! Followed by a swift coup to take the big job!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I love rail! After the bike it is my next favourite mode of transport. But the high speed rail concept has been stupid from the get go. I can't believe it won't die and people keep clinging to it. Australians hate rail enough as it is! Still a better spending idea than a certain submarine deal.