Nerfonomics

Flow-Rider

Burner
No, this was when the stage 2 tax cuts, as implemented were due to end.

There is certainly no money in the kitty to extend them.

But yes, considering the precipice, we should axe the stage 3 cuts.
All the handouts around Covid was a rort, my accountant told me the other day that people were falsely putting their wife and kids on the books to receive government money, he had to tell a few to leave and not come back.

jrewing

Eats Squid
It didn't take labor long to fuck up the economy. Before long interest rates will be 17% again. We should have stuck with the economic managers we could trust to not fuck it up.
If you believe the economic calls are decided here and not by the Globalist Groups, you’re ignorant and probably due for a sheer!
Labor and liberal only look after the distractions. Oh and feed the snouts of the invisibles of the party.
Humans are inherently trusting arent we.. I generally think a good portion of politicians care early in the career but they soon learn it is ‘Politics’ they work in, and the craft has been perfected by puppet masters. So tow the line or else. That applies the top down.

Government is an administrative system to manage society. Seems it’s a little bit contradictory to it’s purpose.

Greed and Ego fuel it all. I truly hope there’s judgement of some sorts spiritually at death.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you believe the economic calls are decided here and not by the Globalist Groups, you’re ignorant and probably due for a sheer!
I think we work together. Were you telling me about the evil of 15 minute cities yesterday?

Did Labor do anything differently when you had all those issues at work?
Yes. The changes made to industrial relations under their Gillard government helped all workers. There's probably more, but I got to bed at 3 and have only just woke up. I'm needing some coffee.

I love it when people accidentally take you seriously @pink poodle.
It's like a little Easter miracle every time. I barely got out fishing this Easter.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I think we work together. Were you telling me about the evil of 15 minute cities yesterday?

Yes. The changes made to industrial relations under their Gillard government helped all workers. There's probably more, but I got to bed at 3 and have only just woke up. I'm needing some coffee.

It's like a little Easter miracle every time. I barely got out fishing this Easter.
People still suffer the same BS in low paid jobs as they did years ago in the workplace, as you found out yourself.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
People still suffer the same BS in low paid jobs as they did years ago in the workplace, as you found out yourself.
And high paid jobs. But there is a better national framework in place currently than there has been for a long time.

Unfortunately there is a lot of people that feel to vulnerable to push back and will be railroaded time and again, especially as the economy is currently sliding to shit. S cost of living rises people will be less confident to push back in fear of being condemned to poverty.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
This is a rather startling graphic representation.
Colour me uninterested. In other news… big numbers are big! So big you can’t really comprehend them. Here’s some smaller numbers to show you how big this one is.

Where’s the actual economic analysis?

Why not compare the 10y projected tax revenue change of 243b alongside the 400b+ that fell off the ASX in March 2020 in the space of only 3 weeks!

Or look at how Australia pulled in about 680b in tax revenue just last year. Over 10 years, that’s… at least 3 times bigger

243b represents 3.6% of a (naively projected) 10x last year’s revenues.

More stupid...
The PRRT on the other hand. And the failed mining ‘super profits tax’ as it became known of years ago… Yeah we really f-ed that up.