Narwhal

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well i hear that Narwhals are so awsome that they can stick their own head so far up their arse that their head would come out their mouth.

That's right, Narwhals FTW. :p

This thread is so random. I'm suprised it hasn't been locked yet.

A-shadow

Likes Bikes
This what happens when a Narwhal and a 4chan mod meet...

PS. I'm shit at photo shop even tho i have CS3.
PPS. Might i just say seaking = fail. Narwhal = infinity of win :)

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Have a beer and enjoy the school holiday thrills of Farkin POSM. I recommend Barons Pale Ale at the moment.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Come on POSM. This thread has been highly educational.

in it we have discovered that narwhal are just bucktoothed freaks and Seaking is a retouched polyester gold fish who is so lame he had to steal the Fuck Yeah theme from Team America just to try and add cred.

All it needs is a special forces Wobbygong to kick some arses

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
That may be so, but there is ONE who defeats all others in the realm of this debate.... you must watch this to believe it. I didn't want to pull out the big guns on this sissy Narwhal thread, I hoped Seaking would do the job. But he was weak, so I am unleashing the Algerian Mystery Fish. He doesn't say Fuck Yeah. He says Fuck You.

BEHOLD HIS MAJESTY!!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OEzV5NqPaM4

Last edited:

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
no spanners, only a narwhal horn.
I say we kick the moderators and put a narwhal on a keyboard, only he knows whast best for us

Nettheim

Likes Dirt
Mods can lock this thing now, the first 8 pages were some of the best on farkin but as every wannabe comedian this side of the equator has tried to have their moment this whole this has gone off-topic and downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.