My video collection

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Managed to make it to Bare Creek Bike Park yesterday for opening day - oh man what an awesome public facility! Was too windy though and they only had a part of the park open but some of the bigger jumps are pretty daunting.....going to definitely have to progress up to those!

Anyone else managed to get out there so far this weekend now it is open?

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Going tomorrow if I can stay away from too much more red...I thinking it'll be rammed though.
It didn't look too bad from what I saw on Instagram today - early morning or later in the day seemed to be the best times.

Can't wait to get back there but unlikely before xmas.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the video @Dangals .

Fuck me though, needs a tree or ten out there.
Of course - I am itching to get back and work on the bigger jump lines.

Considering it was an old quarry there was never going to be tree cover - wearing a long sleeve and sunscreen is a price I am happy to pay to have this free bike park.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Was down in Corowa on the murray over Xmas visiting the inlaws and was planning to go to Bright etc. but obviously that didn't happen.

Found out there were some trails in Albury so popped over for a short ride to suss it out. Was good fun and next time I will allow for longer time to explore the rest of the trails.

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Well it has been quite a bit since I was able to ride let alone think about making another vid.... Snagged a Hero 10 and still playing around with it a bit but so far so good.

Broke down couple of sections of a local trail and played around with some 3rd person angles and stuff. Also got the full pov run at the end for those that just want that stuff ;)

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Nice video !

The settings from 7:11 look great. What was your settings and colour ?

Are you shooting in high bitrate ?
Cheers Ozzy

Settings were
Lens: Superview
Hypersmooth: Boost
Bit Rate: High
EV Comp: -1.0
White Balance: 6000K
ISO Min: 100
ISO Max: 6400
Sharpness: Medium

Was just playing around with some different colour gradings in post to see what people preferred. Not sure how it translates between editing software but if you use Resolve I can give you the settings if you wanted.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Cheers Ozzy

Settings were
Lens: Superview
Hypersmooth: Boost
Bit Rate: High
EV Comp: -1.0
White Balance: 6000K
ISO Min: 100
ISO Max: 6400
Sharpness: Medium

Was just playing around with some different colour gradings in post to see what people preferred. Not sure how it translates between editing software but if you use Resolve I can give you the settings if you wanted.
Not sure about the differences in editing software, it looks really good.

I use Cyberlink Powerdirector but been meaning to change for a while. You get used to a software package and just keep using it.

My recent settings are...

RES-FPS : 4K 50fps
Lens : SuperView
Hypersmooth : Standard
Bitrate : High
Shutter : Auto
EV Comp : -1
White Balance : 5500k
Iso Min : 100
Iso Max : 200
Sharpness : Med
Colour : Flat
Wind : Auto

What is the maximum bitrate you uploaded to YouTube at ?

Dangals

Likes Dirt
It has been forever and a day but met up with another tuber who was down from QLD and showed him some local trails. One of the first times recently where I have bothered to record video as lately, I have been so pushed for time that when I do go out, I just want to ride and not worry about anything else.