my trails

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Noice

WOW!!!!
you got some pretty good jumps. I wish i could make jumps like that. lol (Im shit at making jumps).:D:cool:

woody 14

Eats Squid
dude wat can i say but woooooooooow. they are mad as i wish had so djs like that local to me. looks like you have put a lot of TLC into them.

good on ya mate ride em hard.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
murrembateman ay? i live about as close as you can get to there in canberra (fraser) nice lookin trails.. any chance of a ride sometime?

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HOLY CRAP! They're nice! How long they take you to make? Wish i had something like that i could just go out and ride on each day :rolleyes:

thanks

Thanks to everyone who has had a look
At my photos it's cool to hear I'm doing alright
I will put more photos up soon.I've been digging
Here for about half a year but there is heaps more
To come but it is definalty worth it .

Thanks dudes :)

Dh Veney

Likes Bikes
Dang that dirt sets like concrete all the dirt in my area crumbles to dust and you have the drainage done to, well done.

Anyway ride them hard. :D

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Moved it to the trail log section.

Awesome trails. Much dedication shown in the build

whoa!!!

hell yeah bro! this shit is a work of art! hahaha
if only every1's dirt set as good as yours seems too! haha we'd all have sweet pads to ride haha!

:cool:

Stack Shack

Likes Dirt
Hey they are fantastic.

First of, are you a freind of Blake? He rides a norco bmx and has always spoken to me of some very mint trails that a friend of his has built.

My name is Lachie, i live on murrumbatemann rd, about 15 ks from murrumbatemann. I Ride a norco 125 and a fit trail 3. i would very much appreciate the opertunity to ride these jumps. Me and some friends from town are dedicated builders and would not hesitate to come and help build as well. You can pm me or add me on msn stack_shack_33@hotmail.com.

And once again, great work

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice as trails!!

thats a heck alot of digging! but your dirt looks quite nice!

remember people the only way to have nice jumps is HARD WORK.