My first timber feature

Ackland

chats d'élevage
And yet there's thousands of vids of folks building equally questionable stuff.

We've had plenty of kids in Adelaide watch them and then go construct shady stuff on public lands

moorey

call me Mia
And yet there's thousands of vids of folks building equally questionable stuff.

We've had plenty of kids in Adelaide watch them and then go construct shady stuff on public lands
Yep. 1: Dangerous. 2: upsets the land managers and Karens.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just need to come in a lot faster and get the front end up! His one has the potential for some awesome level of send!!! I love wooden ramps. I've built quite a few and used them to teach kids to get their bike off the ground.

This is the best example of what not to do. Absolutely horrific features and construction
So much regret for even clicking on that. He is such an annoying douche. That steep roll in looks like shit and about as much fun as masturbating to the sexual sounds of Seth...it does look like he has cobbled it together ok though.

C'mon Poodle who doesn't need to know how to mount a bike.
I'm just waiting for him to kick off a nutrition channel as well!

Transition between feature and ground is not considered at all. It's no surprise the BKXC guy wants nothing to do with them.
There is another one where a BMX mate of his comes along and eats shit constantly
Sometimes you need to pump your rep. I often take George Carlin's advice and surround myself with inferiors to ensure I look good. Yes, it is often hard work to find those people.

Watching that...seeing what dodgy shit Seth builds... I can’t understand how any of you listen to a word he says. It’s not ‘challenging’ it’s just poorly conceived and badly constructed. On that skinny with the jump over the tree, FFS, remove all the clutter of logs so people don’t kill themselves if they come off the edge.
The next time I see any of his reviews will be one time too many.

It's the power of flooding the market.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now wait for the long weekend when the local kids will come and move the lander 5m further out on you :)
Fortunately it is already the long weekend (over here) and it's my place so the only kids belong to me ;) when I get the rest of that bit of trail in landing and come in a bit faster will end up down the slope a bit further, don't want to go too far as if you get the angle slighty off you won't have much room to miss the tree :) the wife said it needs some padding.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Looks OK .
Fundamentals are the take off must be 1.5 x the wheel base or more ,the speed of approach , the angle of take off and the landing angle.
The angle of this take off needs the rider to actively push the bike out in front IMO.