Music Thread. Post links here

scratchy

Farkin Activist
If you know where there is some podsafe music you would like to hear on the show, post a link here. Podsafe means that we have permission to use that music. Music from some dodgy country or from a torrent doesn't count but if you've got a favourite from myspace or know a band wanting some exposure. Post the link here!

wagon boy

Likes Dirt

downhillboy

Banned
oh. dear. God. such shit. fine ass grindcore? sounds like ass to me. that would have to be the most talentless bunch of freaks that have ever called themselves 'musicians'.
to the untrained ear maybe but i dose take a serious amont of pratice and yes talent,how should i know this because belive it or not iv tryed

wagon boy

Likes Dirt
to the untrained ear maybe but i dose take a serious amont of pratice and yes talent,how should i know this because belive it or not iv tryed
untrained ear? maybe so, but I do not believe I fit into that category... Believe it or not I've played in orchestras, jazz groups, metal bands and all sorts of covers groups. I am a more than cabaple bassist and can hold my own on a guitar. I repeat, they are shit.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
TBH I listen to some of that sorta stuff, in fact I travelled half way around the world to watch some of it, but downhillboy, you are one of the fans that makes me hate the style. stop acting like a retard - sure, it may be the music you like, but is it in any way appropriate for the program?

Also, please at least try to spell and punctuate correctly.

Staunch

Eats Squid
wow goldIt will take weeks, months, or even years to sort out the amount of damage caused by these events We already know that Blizzard is tweaking arena rules to make it much tougher to artificially inflate your rating by win trading or buying high ranked teams in Season 4, but it looks like they're starting to take it one step further, by cracking down on people who indulge in it. Reports are coming in from the official forums and from other spots around the web of people getting bans or suspensions (generally 72 hours in length) and having their Season 3 arena gear stripped. The bans are even permanent in some cases, such as that of Sinther of Stormscale, cheap wow goldwhose account was permanently banned when his friend used it to do some win-trading, buy wow goldwith the win trading given as the specific reason for his banning. wow goldYou can read many of these stories and reports in this forum thread

Spammer + gravedigger, looks like we've a new type of retarded hybrid here