Project Mulleting!!

moorey

call me Mia
Perhaps you don't understand the principles of balance, either. The slower you are, the more pro you must look. The faster you are, the more like a hobo. These are the rules.

As punishment you must buy a TLD clown kit and say 12 Remy Mortons before bed each night.
I bought a Fox Rampage Carbon Pro when it was 50% off a few years ago, and I have a set of Jack's spare goggles. That surely counts for something? :oops:

moorey

call me Mia
But…you can clearly see I’m wearing Dickies shorts, an old Tee and no padding. I my defense, I was shuttle driving for KOB practice and did one run to end the day out.
In more damning testimony, back in late 90’s/early 00’s, I always raced full face and sunnies with a Crumpler messenger bag for back protection before buying Dianese.
Will provide exhibit A later, then see myself out. :(
Here you go @frenchman @leitch et al. Best pic I had. Circa 99/00. Anakie DH, Norco VPS1, FF with sunnies, casual clothes, Crumpler messenger bag for back protection. Still got the helmet. Do your worst.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
This isn’t the roast @moorey thread, settle down :p That’s an awesome photo. I particularly love the Crumpler bag as a back protector though. My first DH races as a teenager I was rocking body armour on the outside and total squid lid Odyssey bmx full face thing, also cartwheeling down the finish hill at Illinbah in front of everyone and coming dead last. Good times.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
@moorey Agreed, you’d have your own forum if it was to roast you. Crumpler bag and ff sunnies in the sports infancy you got away with. But riding with that beyond 2005 when you had kovarick, Rennie, hill, Atkinson, Hannah and graves dominating the world leaves you with no excuse.

Your appeal is dismissed.