Mt Buller State Round pics - Feb 4, 2007

gravity

Likes Dirt
I took a bunch of pics while marshalling on the Sunday at Buller on Feb 4. Don't hassle me with your number !! I won't reply. I'll get up those pics that I can't see the race number plate asap. In the meantime, I can tell you I have identified the following race numbers in my pics-

3, 5, 9, 13, 14, 25, 26, 28, 29, 31, 34, 35, 40, 42, 59, 66, 152, 153, 209, 217, 221, 223, 234, 265, 282, 295, 299, 308, 309, 319, 320, 354, 356, 362, 363, 364, 403, 404, 618, 619, 655, 656, 657, 658, 660, 661, 662, 664, 666, 667, 669, 672, 673, 674, 676, 712, 784, 785, 787, 788, 789

E-mail me directly- gravitysports@bigpond.com if u want a copy of your pic sent to you. Otherwise catch me at the Gravity Sports stand at the Mt Beauty National Round in a few weeks or future State DH rounds.

Cheers, Paul

UPDATE Feb 7, 2007
Thankyou Photoshop. I just worked out a way to make a web gallery with ease using photoshop. I never new it existed !!
ALL pics including those unidentified numbers can now be viewed at- http://www.gravitysport.com/buller/index.htm
If u want a good copy (higher resolution) pic send me an email only (no PM, no reply to this forum thread) to gravitysports@bigpond.com along with the file name/number as viewed on the web gallery page. There are a handful of pics from Stromlo that sneak into the gallery too...ignore them.
Happy searching. Cheers, Paul

Last edited:

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The flash makes all the difference ! Came out great. Could you email my pic to me #363.

Thanks mate:)

gravity

Likes Dirt
I've got around 180 pics from the race at Buller on Sunday and at least 100 are unidentified (can't read the race number). Bloody nightmare trying to sort through them all. Hassle me at Mt Beauty Nats Round or the next race at Buller in early March unless anyone has an easier/better solution that won't take me ages to do ! Could put them on to CD if anyone is keen ? Cheers, Paul

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
The only good way to post pics here is just list the race numbers, and let those people ask for them. Maybe looking through at some other peoples photos, you might be able to tell which rider they are if the jersey/race kit corresponds.

Otherwise, don't bother. I'v already got one of me from spinner (cheers mate) so I'm happy. If not, you'll end up with 180 replies of

"can i have me, i'm number 284 fully sick dually fox shorts, tld, 661, blue black yellow silver."

You get the idea.

steveodh

Likes Dirt
Hey,

any bets ill be one of the ones with a unidentifiable race plate number, mainly coz i put it on real bad.
But if u got any pics of a rider with a 06 Stab deelux, blue kona jersey, blue/black kona shorts and black fox helmet. PM me or post them up.

thanks

gravity

Likes Dirt
I will TRY (notice I wrote this in bold) to get all 180 pics I took at the race on Sun Feb 4 from Buller up on a website for all to preview HOPEFULLY by the end of this w/e. In the meantime if your number appears on the original post I can email your pic to you. I'm not going to look for your pic in the 100+ unidentified photos with your description "I was wearing....on a....bike, etc. etc.). I see there has already been a few of those requests. Read the original post...I won't reply !! :) I will post here when I've got all the pics on a website somewhere on the www. Cheers, Paul

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Hey Paul did you get a pic of me almost stacking in front of you again. Next race can you wear a mask so I don't know its you, plus you will do better with the girls that way :)
You should still have my email address Cheers Calvin.
Number 320

Last edited:

gravity

Likes Dirt
Thankyou Photoshop. I just worked out a way to make a web gallery with ease using photoshop. I never new it existed !!
ALL pics including those unidentified numbers can now be viewed at- http://www.gravitysport.com/buller/index.htm
If u want a good copy (higher resolution) pic send me an email only (no PM, no reply to this forum thread) to gravitysports@bigpond.com along with the file name/number as viewed on the web gallery page. There are a handful of pics from Stromlo that sneak into the gallery too...ignore them.
Happy searching. Cheers, Paul

kleanr

Likes Bikes
# 658 would be fantastic. this was my first race and a photo for memory sake would be great.
Thanks for marshalling too mate.

Cheers,
Shane