Mt Beauty National Photo's

Tim

Likes Dirt
Road Gap

Hey MrPlow,

take a look at the second post i put up on this thread there are two more shot's of the road gap taken from video footage. I agree it looks like he wont make it but he does.

thanks for the comments guy's.

Tim

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i saw that gap about a month ago when i was up there... pretty hefty, landing looked sketchish when i was there...

sick pics man, thanks!

Az

Likes Dirt
yeah the landing aint great. That gap was built about 4 years ago and I think was only attempted once. The jump now looks twice as big as it used to.

Dirtsystems

Likes Bikes
awesome photos again yeti

What camera are you using? Is this a video or SLR motor driven?
If so, what frame rate is the camera?

If they're grabs from video (the road gap) what software you using? Any frame exports I do are pov quality

Again, can I use that podium one with the Dirtsystems labelled champagne I will credit you!

Jordy

RYD4LF
i dont think its too old... i heard someone say the panozzo's only just built it and hadn't done it yet

Tim

Likes Dirt
Hey guy's

i'm using an old Digital Camera, it's not a full SLR but can do most things an slr can do. It's a still camera but can take 45 sec of video at a time. I just used Qicktime, just go to the frame i wanted then hit the clip board. Then saved it as the jpeg. Yeah you can use the picture. The still camera takes shot's witha motor at 2 fps .. Thats way too slow. But it can be usefull sometimes.

Tim

Dirtsystems

Likes Bikes
Yeti-Freak said:
Hey guy's

i'm using an old Digital Camera, it's not a full SLR but can do most things an slr can do. It's a still camera but can take 45 sec of video at a time. I just used Qicktime, just go to the frame i wanted then hit the clip board. Then saved it as the jpeg. Yeah you can use the picture. The still camera takes shot's witha motor at 2 fps .. Thats way too slow. But it can be usefull sometimes.

Tim
Rock. You'd need a hardcorely awesome motordrive to get decent sequences and would chew through the fillum. Viva la digitale I say.

I have a Minolta Dynax with 1fps and it is sloooowwww.
Impossible to get snowboarding stuff. Vid cam for that.
useful for waterfalls and wa@nky holiday photos but.

thanks re: the photo, check your PMs

tim m