Mt Beauty National Photo's

Tim

Likes Dirt
Hey Guy's
well this is my collection from the final run's at Mt Beauty. Hope you all like them, i have quite a few more and will put them up in the following day's.

Bryn Atkinson

Mr Boyer trying out a new technique. This would have worked heaps better during the week.

Ben Corey

Jared Graves

Mick Hannah

Justin Havukainen

Sam Hill was so fast this weekend the only decent photo i could get was this one.

Lindsey Klein

Team Mad Catz, probably trying to work out what the hell happened to Rennie.

Elite Men's Podium.

Joel Ponozzo

Jared Rando

Luke Strom

This last picture was of the road gap we all saw on the bus trips to the top of the hill. I took this of a mate on the monday after. Pretty nice gap. We all road the Big Hill track, wich consisted of a hell of a lot of fast fire road and some of the old track. An awesome ride. Best fun i had all weekend.

Tim

DOM

Eats Squid
Sweet photo's dude very nice indeed.

thanks for that.

Might link something to the news page.

S.

ex offender
Sick pics, as usual... that roadgap looks pretty burly. Any idea how long it is?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
sik pics as usual !!

road gaps pretty cool !!

did you take any other randon riders pics too?? like the u15s or u17??

MrPlow

TMBC
Nice pics Mr Freak...
Listen, put our minds at ease and tell us... Did he gap the road or land to flat in that pic???

hey i was there and have sum pics but they r 2 big and 2 much 2 fiddle round with 2 get them on, i was there 2, was the road gap like compulsary 2 do on the track? i didn't c that gap

Dane

Likes Dirt
Yeti-Freak said:
This last picture was of the road gap we all saw on the bus trips to the top of the hill. I took this of a mate on the monday after. Pretty nice gap. We all road the Big Hill track, wich consisted of a hell of a lot of fast fire road and some of the old track. An awesome ride. Best fun i had all weekend.

Tim
try 2 read his post before you reply 2 it asking about something he addressed.

btw. they are some very nice pics, love the road gap!

G

sweet pics man love them

that road gap is pimp but shouldnt he be hitting it on a road bike? mwahaha dont mind me im stupid

Emerin

Likes Dirt
Sweet pics! That last one would've been awsome to see in da flesh! (the jump over the car) Very nice.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hey woah those are some cool photos. i love the road gap shots, they are mad..
i reckon the team madcatz photo looks classy