• oddjob's Liteville

• Budget M9

• The Evil one

• GT XCR5000

• Anthemic Carbon

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange

Hey kids, it's that time again, Round 2 of MTB Direct Bike Of The Month! Good to see some action in here the past month, keep them coming. After much perusal of the threads, I've selected this month's candidates, so get your voting fingers ready.. We'll see if the forum gizzards have learned to count this time and shut the poll off when I tell it to (should be around midday next Sunday, Dec. 9th.), but if it doesn't shut off automagically, the result will be taken from when I get on here that evening. Any votes submitted after I declare the winner will be disregarded. :)

So without further ado, here are this month's nominees!

oddjob's Liteville

Hipstar's Very Green M9

smitho's Evil Insurgent

Link's Ancient GT
(EDIT: I am advised that this bike is ineligible due to incompleteness, but I can't delete it from the poll)

And.....

My Bike! (Dozer said I could, so ner. :p )

Last edited:

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Liteville got my vote, what a bike. Although it sounds like odd job has too many cool bikes and needs to sell this one as it is perfect for me :D

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Liteville got my vote, what a bike. Although it sounds like odd job has too many cool bikes and needs to sell this one as it is perfect for me :D
You're too kind! And you're dreaming.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I feel like a bit of a tool voting for my own bike but it must be ok if all the politicians do it...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
We would expect nothing less.

Tough call this month for me between the Liteville and the Evil. Had to vote for that damn hot Evil even though I’d rather own the liteville.

Good luck to all !

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tough indeed this month. I'm gonna go over the builds once again before I cast. Gotta be a responsible, well informed voter

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Can someone please tell me if the poll progress is showing or not? If you can see a progressive tally it's not doing what it's supposed to! It's NOT supposed to be publicly visible, but somehow despite ticking/unticking all the right boxes last month things that were supposed to be hidden were seen....

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can someone please tell me if the poll progress is showing or not? If you can see a progressive tally it's not doing what it's supposed to! It's NOT supposed to be publicly visible, but somehow despite ticking/unticking all the right boxes last month things that were supposed to be hidden were seen....
Yep can see it all. It's not looking good for your anthem...