Mountain Bikes Direct Bike Of The Month - December (sorry I'm late!)

December BOTM - which is it?

• Mad Muovasi

• Spesh Epic

• Insurgent

• Dozer's Torrent

• Pivot Phoenix

• On-One S-S-Stiffy

• Wotcher Wreckon?

• MiniMoorey Spitty

• Minlak's Torrent

• Spesh Big Hit

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Hey 'Burnerators, sorry I'm so late with this, but I got a bit knocked around recently, with little inclination for staying awake, and even less inclination to read anything or even think. Anyway, I'm on the mend now, so better late than never. Hope the holiday period treated you well and you got lots of riding in without getting broken. So with little further ado, here's the final formality before we kiss 2018 goodnight, or just slam the door on its arse on its way out.....

So...

December turned out to be a bit of a quiet month for new postings (or so I thought until I crossed my eyes and looked at the dates closely!) so what the hell, I'm putting them all in the pot for you to select from! (Except for the fresh-from-the-box unmodded one) :)

So in no particular order, here are your candidates:
safreek's mad Muovasi
slider_phil's Epically Relic Spesh
e-man's E-vil
Dozer's Torrential Norco
SPG's Pivot
jasey's Rigid SS (aka Insanity :p )
Wreworked Wreckoning
MiniMoorey's Spitty
Minlak's Torrent Interpretation
dancasey's Big Hitting Spesh

Phew! Bigger list than I anticipated, but that's what it is. As usual, voting is open for one week, so that's until around midnight-ish next Friday, Jan. 18th, and I'll announce the result the next morning. Get voting!

Last edited:

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That slick silver Insurgent gets my vote. Clean build and the colour of that frame looks amazing.

The Torrentino and the Ban-she were a close second though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Always hard to choose between the bike I would want for myself, vs the most blinged out build vs something thats unique...

Calvin27

Eats Squid
One of the Norcos Torrent's for me. Not sure if it's the angle of the shots but the torrentino looks like it's way fatter tyres (maybe it's the minions).

Splitting hairs between the two, but I ride with flat pedals so the Torrentino gets my vote!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
That Pivot Phoenix gets my vote. On point build spec and the orange highlights are classily done for a change - I don't usually like the color tarting builds.

Minlak

custom titis
One of the Norcos Torrent's for me. Not sure if it's the angle of the shots but the torrentino looks like it's way fatter tyres (maybe it's the minions).

Splitting hairs between the two, but I ride with flat pedals so the Torrentino gets my vote!
I have only 2.6 forekaster on their Dozer has the 2.8 still they look fat as :)