MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It's ok, I suspect Miller made a bigger mess than you did :p
He came in a bit hot into T1 trying to go up the inside of Mir, tried not run it wide but ended up locking the front and torpedoing Mir instead. Unusually, they didn't have fisticuffs in the gravel-trap afterwards (despite their history).

Just Jack Miller doing Jack Miller things.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Suzuki out at the end of this season. Miller definitely out of a factory Ducati ride now.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

beeb

Suzuki out at the end of this season. Miller definitely out of a factory Ducati ride now.
Damn, that'd be big news if confirmed. I reckon there's more top-tier talent than bikes currently.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt

you may have read about the new doco series MotoGP Unlimited, it's not released in Oz yet and it copped a lot of criticism over the way they dubbed english over the riders dialogue (has been fixed now) The link above has the whole series and the ability to turn on english subtitles. I haven't watched it yet, will start soon. I assumed I'd get it as part of the MotoGP.com video pass but no...

beeb

I like Pol, he’s such a fighter. I really hope KTM, sorry, GASGAS can stick a decent bike under him next year because he’s (just like his brother) got a bunch of untapped potential.

Scotty675

Cable thief
This is so true, the potential is there.
I’m surprised they didn’t choose husqvarna but maybe we will see them next year.

beeb

So sprint races on Saturdays next year. That’ll be a bit different. Unfortunately it seems we’re stuck in the ‘aero era’ until at least 2026 when the current technical regs expire… (Aero’s great for setting laptimes, but can make for dull racing when the bikes can’t get near each other)

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
So sprint races on Saturdays next year. That’ll be a bit different. Unfortunately it seems we’re stuck in the ‘aero era’ until at least 2026 when the current technical regs expire… (Aero’s great for setting laptimes, but can make for dull racing when the bikes can’t get near each other)
#saynototractioncontrol too!

beeb

#saynototractioncontrol too!
Haha, it’d be Miller and Brad Binder battling it out for the championship (Marc Marquez as well if he comes back to fitness), then the rest of the field about 5 minutes behind… :p

Scotty675

Cable thief
I think the sprint races are a good idea. Will get more people to the track, not just race day. Will make for closer racing as well as it takes a lot of the tyre strategy out of it. Not a tyre conservation race. On the flip side there may be less riders on the grid come Sunday with some riders putting it on the line if they favour a track.
Traction control #garry McCoy bring back mr squiggle