MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Good to see Marquez smiling post-race after so long. Obviously the body's still not quite there yet, but glad to see he's finally accepted where he's at now for what it is, is riding to that limit, and is rebuilding his confidence steadily again. With the talent pool in the top category coming in 2022, it's going to be mental.

Very exciting last few laps

maybe this explains Miller's performance, I was expecting a better result

beeb

My god, Raul Fernandez! Wins the last two races while recovering from a broken little finger in his right hand, currently second in the championship, multiple pole positions. Supreme talent. I hope KTM can stick a better bike under he and Gardner next year.

beeb

MotoGP :Jack ?

Moto 2: Remy ?

Moto 3: 3 very lucky boys
MotoGP: Miller was pushing really hard early and got baulked on several occasions, just bad luck more than anything. Good reminder not to stooge yourself during quallie by going out in heavy traffic however.

Moto2: Gardner is starting to look a little shaky again right at the worst time to do so. Disproportionately large consequence for the error in this case though - I don't think he dropped it because he ran wide as such, looked like he hit a split/seam in the asphalt that was lurking offline. Raul Fernandez is a mind-blowing talent though. Equalling Marc Marquez for wins in Rookie season (whilst riding injured), and with the metronomic consistency of vintage Jorge Lorenzo. Said to have been very fast on the MotoGP bike in the recent test too. Sooooo much potential!

Moto3: So lucky. Can't believe Acosta got up and walked away from that!

Scotty675

Cable thief
2022 Phillip Island round has been moved forward a week to 16 October. Anyone planning on going probably should jump on accommodation now. Will be a busy weekend. We luckily scored accomodation at our usual B & B but couldn’t get our usual room.

MotoGP: Miller was pushing really hard early and got baulked on several occasions, just bad luck more than anything. Good reminder not to stooge yourself during quallie by going out in heavy traffic however.

Moto2: Gardner is starting to look a little shaky again right at the worst time to do so. Disproportionately large consequence for the error in this case though - I don't think he dropped it because he ran wide as such, looked like he hit a split/seam in the asphalt that was lurking offline. Raul Fernandez is a mind-blowing talent though. Equalling Marc Marquez for wins in Rookie season (whilst riding injured), and with the metronomic consistency of vintage Jorge Lorenzo. Said to have been very fast on the MotoGP bike in the recent test too. Sooooo much potential!

Moto3: So lucky. Can't believe Acosta got up and walked away from that!
Oncu has been given a 2 race ban for causing the Moto3 stack