MotoGP was 2020 now 2023

Mattyp

Cows go boing
The post-race press conference is a good laugh too. Jack's a good kid, you can see the pressure to perform was really getting to him and this win is what he needed, pretty stoked for him.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The post-race press conference is a good laugh too. Jack's a good kid, you can see the pressure to perform was really getting to him and this win is what he needed, pretty stoked for him.
I liked the way Miller put that journo in his place at 30 minutes in.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Happy for Miller, hopefully uncorks some more consistent podiums and race-wins in future.

But the highlight of this season so far has to be Pedro Acosta in Moto3.
  • 2nd in his first race (on a track he'd never ridden before).
  • 1st from a pitlane start in his second race (and near single-handedly reeled in a ~9 second gap to the main pack from the end of the first lap)
  • 1st in a hard-fought podium battle in Portimau
  • 1st in a hard-fought podium battle in Jerez (absolutely millimeter-perfect last lap, mature strategy making on the fly, and all after nearly having a massive high-side with a few laps to go...).
  • First rider (in the 70 year history of GP racing) to take four podiums on debut.
I'm an unashamed fan-boy already. 25 points per race win, four races in so far and he's 51 points ahead of second place in the championship. Damn!

Last edited:
Happy for Miller, hopefully uncorks some more consistent podiums and race-wins in future.

But the highlight of this season so far has to be Pedro Acosta in Moto3.
  • 2nd in his first race (on a track he'd never ridden before).
  • 1st from a pitlane start in his second race (and near single-handedly reeled in a ~9 second gap to the main pack from the end of the first lap)
  • 1st in a hard-fought podium battle in Portimau
  • 1st in a hard-fought podium battle in Jerez (absolutely millimeter-perfect last lap, mature strategy making on the fly, and all after nearly having a massive high-side with a few laps to go...).
  • First rider (in the 70 year history of GP racing) to take four podiums on debut.
I'm an unashamed fan-boy already. 25 points per race win, four races in so far and he's 51 points ahead of second place in the championship. Damn!
impressive.

Alas I can no longer watch moto3, only have 10 Bold (with a billion ads in the middle of the race !!!!)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
impressive.

Alas I can no longer watch moto3, only have 10 Bold (with a billion ads in the middle of the race !!!!)
After years of refusing to pay, I caved and got the VideoPass last year. Moto3 over the last two seasons, and this one have been excellent. Moto2 is a bit up and down. Some races are close, others blow out.

Last edited:

Scotty675

Cable thief
Was a great race once again. I was on the edge of my seat for the last 7 laps waiting for the tyres to go. Brilliant ride by Miller, if he didn’t have 2 long lap penalty’s he would of smoked them

stirk

Burner
It was a great ride for Miller and super awesome to see him take back to back wins. The confidence he's carrying now should hopefully see more podiums.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
So stoked for Jack, just like the rest of the paddock! How cool is it to see everyone give what appears to be genuine kudo's to him on his win, seems like a much loved character and is just what motogp needs. Damn good on a bike!