Most plush cushy grip

LPG

likes thicc birds
I can’t compare to the cromags but I’m a big fan of dmr deathgrips in the thick and soft option. Very comfy and grippy. Not sure you will love the textures but the main one is plain with some grip for fingers and relief for the thumb.

These are my go to grips

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Why rubber and lock on?
I've found wolf tooth fat paw or esi Xtra chunky to be much more comfortable than any rubber grip

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Don't overthink it, just get Ourys. The original and the best.

Dont get the lock on ones, the plastic core that makes up the locking on arrangement means the actual squishy bits are thinner - get the originals. Last pair I bought were 35 bucks on ebay from a bike shop in St Kilda.

Use the blowing nozzle on your compressor to fit - easy peasy.

notime

Likes Dirt
Another vote for GA2 Fats and if you can live with slide on, I've recently started using SQLabs 711r's in XL. Bloody massive but so far so comfy so grippy.

PJO

in me vL comy
ESI extra chunky are very soft, a PITA to fit and remove, lose the bar ends at any opportunity, and you WILL split them if you stack. Hell you only need to raise your voice and they'll split.
I have these and have loved them. So far lasted 2+ years without splitting, I used the collars from ODI grips to protect them either side. Now starting to show wear in the spots where I grip them and my thumb shifts.
I don't find them too bad to get on or off. Plenty of metho/isopropyl used on the inside make them slip on easy. To get them off I slide a zip tie under and drizzle alcohol in where the zip tie is, then loosen by twisting and more alcohol...

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have these and have loved them. So far lasted 2+ years without splitting, I used the collars from ODI grips to protect them either side. Now starting to show wear in the spots where I grip them and my thumb shifts.
I don't find them too bad to get on or off. Plenty of metho/isopropyl used on the inside make them slip on easy. To get them off I slide a zip tie under and drizzle alcohol in where the zip tie is, then loosen by twisting and more alcohol...
Yep, there's definitely a removal / installation technique, and you can't just decide to change your grips before a ride like you can with lock on grips.

I think if you have decent bar ends like you're using they're a great option. They don't look too flash but feel very comfortable.

Reactions: PJO