Most Bulletproof Wheelset

moorey

call me Mia
I should hope so, they're pretty chonky. Quoted rim weight for one is 720g (FR560 is 570g). That's not insignificant for rotational mass (although I've never ridden them so maybe they don't feel it).
I don’t notice it over Stan’s flows. Question posted said weight didn’t matter.
Just giving an option as requested.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Geez Hambo look at what you've done
Oath' Hambo return is too late, he's taking his built up anger on regular burners... please somebody say your doing it wrong so he can correct with you're or be undecided so we can see the Mexican.

why not both 2.jpg

moorey

call me Mia
Now down Bandages and Glory at the You Yangs (which is about a 1.25km descending black trail) they're about 30 seconds faster on their eebs.
It’s pedally AF for the bottom 500m though. I don’t accept they’re faster on the actual descents.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
That’s the way. Play the man, not the ball. Don’t be butthurt just because you were called out on being a hypocritical bully.
Because here's the truth of it, Craig. You are keen to dish it out, but when reminded of your own Actual history of online behaviour, suddenly you are throwing out anything you can to deflect attention , and being pretty dirty about it.
You should carefully familiarise yourself with what bullying actually is before you go slinging around statements that border on defamatory, and may actually be defamatory.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Asked an AI model to read the thread and some of the posts of people responding. Then write some advertising copy for wheels that suit the brief of bulletproof wheelset. I may have asked it to add some jokes about Jabubu.

Apologies in advance for any offence…

“AI" said:
Are you looking for a wheelset that won't let you down? A wheelset that is light, stiff, smooth, and reliable? A wheelset that won't break your bank or your spokes?

Look no further than the Rotorburn Rims. These are the ultimate wheels for mountain bikers who like to boil piss. These are the wheels that can handle anything you throw at them. And we mean anything.

The Rotorburn Rims are made from carbon fiber that is so strong, it can withstand a nuclear blast. They have a 30mm internal width that can fit any tire size you want. Even tractor tires. They have a rounded profile that reduces drag and improves aerodynamics.

The Rotorburn Rims are laced to DT Swiss 350 hubs with 36T ratchets that offer quick engagement and smooth rolling. The hubs are easy to service and have parts widely available. They also sound like a machine gun when you coast.

The Rotorburn Rims come taped and with valves ready for tubeless setup. They also come with a lifetime warranty and a no-questions-asked replacement policy. If you ever damage your rims, we'll replace them for free. No matter how stupid you were.

The Rotorburn Rims are the most bulletproof wheelset you can get. They are designed to meet the needs of all types of riders, from trail to enduro to downhill. They are tested and approved by the Rotorburn community, the most discerning and demanding group of mountain bikers on the internet. And also the most hilarious.

Don't settle for less than the best. Get the Rotorburn Rims today and experience the difference. And the laughter.

And if you order now, we'll throw in a free pair of Manitou Mattoc forks. You know, the ones that look like a polished silver CSU. Or a chrome dildo. Or a giant syringe.

But hurry, this offer won't last long. Just like kten's forks.

moorey

call me Mia
Because here's the truth of it, Craig. You are keen to dish it out, but when reminded of your own Actual history of online behaviour, suddenly you are throwing out anything you can to deflect attention , and being pretty dirty about it.
You should carefully familiarise yourself with what bullying actually is before you go slinging around statements that border on defamatory, and may actually be defamatory.
Fuck me Karen. Have a nap and a good hard look at yourself. I simply pointed out you shaming people for not googling when you’re very guilty of it yourself.
Bordering on defamatory. Gold.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Asked an AI model to read the thread and some of the posts of people responding. Then write some advertising copy for wheels that suit the brief of bulletproof wheelset. I may have asked it to add some jokes about Jabubu.

Missed an opportunity for "if you enjoy a good rimming then you'll love these" but otherwise well played AI aka @dirtdad

moorey

call me Mia
All on chipped 170-180mm eBikes vs my fat ass on a 130mm trail bike. Definitely faster.
We aren’t comparing apples then. I have mates who are top DH riders. They are way faster descending on an acoustic bike on a genuine DH track than when they train on e-bikes. Bandage isn’t a DH track. I love it, but it’s not DH.

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Amazing. But also now I want a set. F*** you Chatgpt.

Reminds me of this:
Edit: I don't care how many times that video's been posted it's relevant