More HSP goodness.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
It may be in the other thread but I CBF looking.... out of interest.. How the actual F did Deviate justify a bike leaving their hands with the wrong seals ham fistedly installed?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
How the actual F did Deviate justify a bike leaving their hands
Herein lies the problem.
I believe all bikes that come to Aus, ship directly from the manufacturer.
The final QA was to be done by the importer.
Tubbsys frame may have been the only one of the Deviates here to actually have Scottish rain drops fall on it.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It may be in the other thread but I CBF looking.... out of interest.. How the actual F did Deviate justify a bike leaving their hands with the wrong seals ham fistedly installed?
Don't get me started. If it was my only bike / I was less patient and distracted I'd have built a ship and sailed there just to burn their house down.
It's simply unacceptable.

I get that early adopters, if we're going to be called that, can forgive more issues than most might but damn I was close to leaving the Highlander on the nature strip.

I'm so glad I didn't but I really should not have to go through all that. Would I like some compensation? Sure. I spent way more than I planned to getting springs, shocks, and whatnot trying to fix it.

It's epic now, but mid last year I was going to set fire to it.

They did say as @ozzybmx has stated that they need to manage the process better. No bikes go to customers before they've been seen in Scotland.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I mean... they're not exactly cheap.... so what are you paying for?

At least Giant/Trek/Big S etc have good warranty coverage and fast turn around for fixes...

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not a huge quantity of frames for the distributor to check either, it's pretty pathetic
I'm trying not to dwell on it as I'll only get wound up.
As stated, it's awesome now. They replaced all seals and the linkage as well as updating the idler cover to the latest version.
Granted it shouldn't get sent in that condition but that's life..

Yes I'd like $$$ or a free bespoke paint job but I'm too happy riding it to get upset.