Monster energy now in aus

what is the best flavour

• Total voters

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
Had a green one the other day and it was pretty good but the after taste is pretty whack, then had the low carb (blue) the next day, pretty much a sweeter version of the green one. Maybe cause of the glucose instead of the sugar (same as with diet coke).

Overall i prefer redbull but the green is better than the blue and yet to try the yellow one.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as if, that shit tastes like cherry flavoured medicine, which i hate. Why would they make it like cherry? tropical is goood.

green and blue ones are ok, but my favourite is V.
Then yours must be different still to the Euro/American ones.. as the Ripper contains no cherry..

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Had one last night, and i have to say, after all this hype, not a fan... Will stick to Samedi and Guava Rockstar.. I actually felt sick last night from it.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This drink was way over hyped. Sure, I guess I'd buy it again, but didn't really live up to the expectations placed on it by all the 12 year old fanboys around.

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had my first can of green last night, was absolutely shit house.
I will stick to the rockstar and the red bull.

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Yep, had some today, and it tasted like crap, way too sugary and a really odd taste
actually the Green can contains about as much sugar at a normal soft drink, and the juice can only about as much as coke.

The most sugarry fizzy drink i have found thus far is orange flavoured ones and mountain dew.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I don't know about everyone else but I love MOnster. It's easily better than mother. I like it. But Red Bull is still the Chuck Norris of energy drinks.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread is still going?

All energy drinks suck, taste terrible and provide no energy kick at all.

I think I'll stick to my milk and water.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Drinking a blue one now. Low-carb. Tastes like Monster with an extra teaspoon of sugar mixed in. A mate of mine just got banned from them after choking on pizza and his mother claiming that it makes his throat swell up.