Mixed drinks?

del

Likes Dirt
Ok I had a search expecting there to be a thread on this, asi i sort fo remember one? ..But couldnt find anything, and if such a thread exists please delete...

Just post up your mixed drink recipe's or drink ideas

Splice

Shot of midori
Shot of malibu
Pineapple juice
Serve on ice

Its really quite nice, tastes a lot like the ice cream, been drinking them for the past 3 days while i was away along with coopers pale and miller's.. :D

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Mixed drinks are hard to do anything original with, usually - it's all been done before.

Nothing special, but a favourite of mine would have to be the espresso martini..

30mL Vodka
30mL Kahlua
Ristretto pour of espresso (Campos or Merlo, preferably :p)
Shake w/ice, double strain served straight up.

scblack

Leucocholic
Moscow Mule

In a tall glass.
Shot of Vodka
Shot of Lime cordial
Fill glass with dry ginger ale.

Very nice.

frostbite

Likes Dirt
Gin and Tonic

Gin (Bombay or Hendricks)
Tonic
Slice of lime/cucumber (cucumber + hendricks = awesome, but I prefer bombay with lime).

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Apple Juice
Lemon or Lime juice
Vodka

Chilli Tequila:
Chilli (Jalapenos preferably, 10 for 750ml)
Tequila
More Chilli
Allow to soak for about 3 weeks

hazza37

Likes Bikes
russian cocaine

shot of vodka
lime
plate of instant coffee powder
plate of suger

cover one side of the lime in suger and one side in coffee, do the shot of vodka then bite down on the lime SUGER SIDE DOWN...fuking orgasmic

Joy

Likes Dirt
russian cocaine

shot of vodka
lime
plate of instant coffee powder
plate of suger

cover one side of the lime in suger and one side in coffee, do the shot of vodka then bite down on the lime SUGER SIDE DOWN...fuking orgasmic
Sounds really interesting! Might try that one.

Speaking of drink mixes, is it possible to make a Flaming Homer?

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds really interesting! Might try that one.

Speaking of drink mixes, is it possible to make a Flaming Homer?
http://cocktails.about.com/od/brandyrecipes/r/flaming_homer.htm
I cannot say that I've ever had this drink, nor do I want to try it. However many people are curious about it. The key is to use a plain children's cough syrup, nothing too flavorful. Be careful when making any flaming drink and extinguish before drinking. I'd be curious to hear comments about it.
Ingredients:
1 oz brandy
1 oz peppermint schnapps
1 oz sloe gin
1 oz blackberry liqueur
1 oz strawberry juice
cough syrup
Preparation:
Pour all ingredients except the cough syrup in a highball glass.
Stir.
Add cough syrup.
Ignite and extinguish before drinking.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Well, I don't like to boast, but I was quite the mixologist on Schoolies. From what I can remember...

The Party-time

Vodka
Guava Juice
Champagne
Lime juice
Mint Leaves

Shake Vodka, Guava Juice, and lime juice w/ ice, strain into whatever receptacle is lying around, top with champage, garnish with mint leaves. Party.

The Don'tWorryBeHappy

Vodka
Bourbon
Grenadine
Lemonade
Lime

Shake Vodka, Bourbon and Grenadine w/ ice and strain into whatever receptacle is available. Top with lemonade, garnish with lime. Be happy.

As you can see, these were created by an enthusiasm to use a cocktail shaker, coupled with a desire to mix whatever was lying around. Individual responses may vary, as I remember I liked the DWBH better than the Partytime. Taste results may be effected by quantity of alcohol drunk beforehand.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm gunna bump this baby ;) who's got some festive drink ideas for me?? I was playing with the idea of red, white, green with a candy cane :D

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dropped a watermelon on schoolies and it cracked in half, so I stuck it in the freezer so no one would notice.

The next day for breakfast, my mate put it in the microwave to defrost, ate a little bit then filled the half shell with goon, vodka and something else. It was like a soup but damn refreshing. And the girls next door had a proper bartender in their group and she was making us all shots, but I can't remember anything from that night.