mid travel 29er suggestions

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Well the piece of paper that came with my Paradox explicitly says that their paint and anodising finish carries no warranty at all. Thought that was a bit preemptive and in violation of ACL in any case.

A bit odd as a smaller mtb enthusiast brand to carry on like this.
Agree it seems weird. To give them the benefit of the doubt, I expect they've had people stripping frames with chemicals or processes that have detrimental effects on the alloy or the welds.

Here's hoping my raw frame and the black (euro sourced) fork doesn't take too long and I can get a pyr up with some eye candy!

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They would be broke if they offered a warranty on their paint finish, mine is so poor that I won't have to strip it before I get the frame hard anodised, it will just fall off!
If you email them about using the bunnings aerosol paint they should be fine since that is the same paint they use in the factory.
Maybe I've just got raw frame envy.....

Jpez

Down on the left!
Agree it seems weird. To give them the benefit of the doubt, I expect they've had people stripping frames with chemicals or processes that have detrimental effects on the alloy or the welds.

Here's hoping my raw frame and the black (euro sourced) fork doesn't take too long and I can get a pyr up with some eye candy!
My raw alloy GG is the same. No warranty on frame issues if it’s painted not by them. I love the raw alloy now. Total utilitarian look. Don’t need to worry about scratching the paint.