mid travel 29er suggestions

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Mmmmmm What about a carbon Ripley frame?
Haha I thought that's where you were heading. Tempting but I'm more attracted to the AF for the degree slacker HTA that signals some rowdier intent. I still want to ride dumb shit on it sometimes.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Haha I thought that's where you were heading. Tempting but I'm more attracted to the AF for the degree slacker HTA that signals some rowdier intent. I still want to ride dumb shit on it sometimes.
Have you seen what that Jeff Kendleweed guy did with his one?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Banshee Phantom has just gone up on FB, not sure if it's from any of you blokes, but surely someone here wants it or needs another

Would nab this but can't justify atm. Could bargain for someone here... might want to look it over first. seems to be a suspicious lack of covid tax

LPG

likes thicc birds
Just noticed that Bird is now shipping complete bikes to Australia. Choose the parts on their awesome frames and don't pay the premium you would for speccing it yourself.

https://www.bird.bike/product-category/complete-bikes/

I've got one of the few AM9s (150mm travel enduro that is ) in Australia and couldn't be happier (built it from the frame as they didn't ship completes then). The Bird AM 9 (and other birds) typically have quite aggressive geometry but they have the suspension tuned so that they are quite playful and have a good pedalling platform. The am9 is not pure plough machine like some enduro bikes. The Aether 9 ( very capable 130 travel ) could be a very good option too. I have heard good things but no first hand experience with that one.

The shipping to Australia from the UK is expensive but they are awesome value that you will make up the difference if not more.
Bird Aether 9 have won bike radars Trail Bike of the year. There is basis for me being a fanboy!

https://www.bikeradar.com/news/boty...onths of testing, it's,Bike of the Year crown.

The

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Teaser

While I was expecting a raw, the anodised black is growing on me.
I found the raw finish got damaged very quickly so becomes secondhand looking very quickly if it's any consolation. They replaced my raw with a black finish and I think the finish is bombproof! Hardly a mark on it so far.