Memory Lane 1996 World Champs - *lots of photos*

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers, I only just realised I got my head on TV. Found footage of the start of the cross country race on youtube/facebook and you can see me leaning in front of the camera to get that start line photo :)

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great photos. Tomac looks like he's riding a kids bike!
It's funny when the worlds were on again here a few years ago, I pulled out the DVD of 2009 worlds ot watch, it was so weird as at the time, it was odd seeing the few people on 29ers, they were clown bikes. Watching it again, it looked so weird seeing everyone riding around on tiny 26ers, and the few on 29ers (even the women on tiny frames ones) looked normal.

desj

Squid
I have a volvo/cannondale rainbow jersey with the signatures of the team and one of them is martyn.The only team member that wasn't there,i understand was Myles Rockwell,would have been good to have his signature on it as well.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
No fucking way. Search Ned Overend with any god bothering term. Nothing. Ned Flanders is a dick and Overend a legend. Wash your mouth out!
Ned was always Mr Nice guy!, not like that loose cannon teammate of his with the sun tan and crazy hair!..