Match made in heaven

Scotty675

Cable thief
Where in Australia can I buy a magura to shimano ev matchmaker?
I know I need a magura shift mix 4 or equivalent

Scotty675

Cable thief
I’d never looked into the curas but after looking at the cura 4s they look pretty impressive. Certainly unique in the quick release hose.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I have Cura4s. Would also be interested in any ispec ev to cura info.
They are good. Easy to bleed. Reach adjust is ok. Had to clean some sticky pistons after about a year of use. But otherwise no dramas. I've only run shimano brakes in the past, so can't compare to hope etc.

FYI- They also don't come with the quick release hose. I believe they might have when they first came out, but it's an add-on now.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Think I’ll get one to try. In the big picture I think they are competitively priced. About $250 an end is ok in category. Thanks for the heads up on quick release hose. The wording in there adds is questionable. Only one real way to test them. I am a shimano fan boy but will admit that I think from brakes I’ve tried the magura mt7 with hc3 lever wins.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Thread dig. @Scotty675 how did you get on with the Formula mixmaster? Got some new Hayes brakes on the way and investigating options. Looks like Magura and I presume Formula will fit. Hayes sell a clamp for the right side only but $80, yeah nah.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Thread dig. @Scotty675 how did you get on with the Formula mixmaster? Got some new Hayes brakes on the way and investigating options. Looks like Magura and I presume Formula will fit. Hayes sell a clamp for the right side only but $80, yeah nah.
@Scotty675 passed them on to me because they didn't work for him, haven't worked for me either so happy to send if you want to try them.