Marino Bike Co rigs.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Is that a Cabala frame as well @Isildur ? Or a custom job?
Mine's a custom job. There's a few posts in this thread about the saga. Wanted a Primer/Rootdown. No stock for ever (still none), so decided to go Marino custom as they've been on my radar for years.

First frame was obviously built under 40mm sag, as instead of 64HA/76SA, it came to 61.5HA/73SA and, obviously, felt retarded. Stupidly good when pointed down, hard to ride anywhere else - still rideable, but just needing a tonne more body english to work. If I lived in Canada/VIC High Country/TAS even and had access to proper steeps, it would be brilliant, but my aim was a general "do it all" so it wasn't great for my purposes.

Fast forward many months and I eventually received my *correct* frame, which is still a bit off geo wise, but not noticeable on the trails and is a complete hoot to ride, wants to play, so I'm OK with the end result.

If I find a buyer for the old frame (nudge nudge @Rich0 ), then I'm just looking to cover the costs that Marino want for the replacement (which they actually sent for free, even though they had suggested it was going to be a discounted paid frame). But otherwise they have a local return address which I'll use if I can't find a buyer.

Obviously the big difference is that my incorrect frame was actually rideable, whereas your completely isn't. Ha, if @Rich0 doesn't end up with Super Slack frame, and you want something even more Enduro than the Cabala (and it's your size, check the thread or PM me for details), then let me know and I'm sure Marino will come to the party on simply giving you this frame! Saves them rebuilding & shipping a new frame entirely at their cost. But RIch0 has first dibs as he reached out when I posted my initial drama ;)

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
It's not my frame @Isildur , but thanks anyway. The guy I'm building it for is looking for a bit of an all rounder too. Slacker would not work I'm afraid.

I dare say they've forgotten about getting that frame back from the sound of things. They seem that busy it wouldn't be a priority.

It seems like building custom frames that they've got deposits for isn't even a priority at times...