Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I see another 10K for proper storage solutions, mini lean-to out the back for the air compressor, copper lines for air.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Last check had the running total at 80k. I do want a 4 post hoist to go in later on, and Bendpak one I'm looking at requires compressed air for the locks........

MasterOfReality

After forever
Oh dear ... in 3 months you may well be moving this new shed discussion into the confessions thread ....
Haha perhaps!

Wondered how you got a 100k shed past the missus :p

May the temporary be short and sweet. Reckon I'd last a week with mine.
If you persist long enough.....I flagged the need when we first bought this place 4 years ago. Previous house had a 6 x 9 shed.

@MasterOfReality may need to make a snap conversion to being a nudist. That should clear 'em out real quick like ... at least that's my plans for when my youngest turns 18.
We have bush behind us, so walking around naked isn't actually a half bad idea!

Nice shed @MasterOfReality but dang that's a lot of concrete... what are you parking/turning that needs a pad that big?
Nothing in particular, just wanted to cut down on the mowing!

In all seriousness, the estate we live in is full of either retirees with boats/caravans, or mid life crisis goers with multiple cars/bikes etc. I think if we ever were to sell, the shed and car/boat/caravan parking real estate will be a major drawcard.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Haha perhaps!

If you persist long enough.....I flagged the need when we first bought this place 4 years ago. Previous house had a 6 x 9 shed.

We have bush behind us, so walking around naked isn't actually a half bad idea!

Nothing in particular, just wanted to cut down on the mowing!

In all seriousness, the estate we live in is full of either retirees with boats/caravans, or mid life crisis goers with multiple cars/bikes etc. I think if we ever were to sell, the shed and car/boat/caravan parking real estate will be a major drawcard.
A house listed with “air conditioned/heated workshop with a 2 pole hoist” sure gets the man juices flowing.

Every man “I don’t give a fuck what’s in the house” when seeing that listing.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
It's great, less mowing and the kids can cruise around on it instead of smashing up the inside of the house or playing on the road.
Yeah sure, wasn’t having a dig, answer given makes sense. It’s just also bloody hot with no shade and then there’s the runoff etc. Not my cup of tea, was curious as to the motivation.