Man Space / Bike Shed Layout

teK--

Eats Squid
Yeah, if there was a lot of runoff its going strait across the driveway and into the creek literally next to it... I'd have to set up some sort of bund catching arrangement i reckon.
Is there a commercially available hire or rent option where the machine scrubs and sucks the slurry into a capturing container?

Just thinking the commercial carpark sweeper machines we use leave hardly any trace of excess water behind as there is a vacuum that sucks it up from the back.

boyracer

Likes Dirt
did my restaurant floors and we were shovelling the mess up after . Couldn't believe how much there was from a 200m2 floor just skimmed to do a trippy liquid epoxy.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I dunno about that, this stuff is pretty hard...

I also have a concrete patio/deck thing out the back thats got that rough sand/aggregate finish on it that we'd like smoothed off...
I'm not talking about a Karcher from Bunnings, I mean a proper industrial pressure washer. They operate at way higher pressures and will blast off the outer concrete surface with ease (not all at once, takes maybe 0.3-0.5mm per pass at a guesstimate). Ends up looking like you've acid etched it, but it's just from the water pressure.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'm not talking about a Karcher from Bunnings, I mean a proper industrial pressure washer. They operate at way higher pressures and will blast off the outer concrete surface with ease (not all at once, takes maybe 0.3-0.5mm per pass at a guesstimate). Ends up looking like you've acid etched it, but it's just from the water pressure.
Roger. That would certainly be easier and less mess. Just needs to be clean enough to take a paint.

slowmick

38-39"
I also have a concrete patio/deck thing out the back thats got that rough sand/aggregate finish on it that we'd like smoothed off...
how long are you staying for and is it in good condition?- exposed aggregate concrete is "popular" and expensive. If you aren't staying long ignore it and leave it for the next people.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
how long are you staying for and is it in good condition?- exposed aggregate concrete is "popular" and expensive. If you aren't staying long ignore it and leave it for the next people.
That’s my preference for sure, but I’ll see how I go convincing her :)

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Finally finished my bench and board for the top shed containing new car (Atto) and day to day bikes/ tools. Salvage T & G hardwood, pine and jarrah edging on steel frame 5 metres in length. Started on sliding drawers for stuff. Bikes on opposite wall with plasma cut steel pedal hangers. Absolute bedlam behind those steel cabinets. Still deciding where to locate bike holder.

7B79D342-E719-46EC-8952-61D33F209AD4_1_105_c.jpeg

09378473-791A-446E-80B4-F30A78226B2D_1_105_c.jpeg

31A2B540-5F3D-4D25-A4D9-073CBB88CCBA_1_105_c.jpeg

985D86E5-CD93-4AF1-9EA6-11FEA4A6C0C2_1_105_c.jpeg

E8F3B565-82A4-41C9-8DB0-78920FEB4B53_1_105_c.jpeg

Attachments