Little Things You Love

safreek

We may or may not have used a white van with the sliding door as a multiple mobile butt flasher once upon a time.
The worst thing is, these days you would probably be labeled a sex offender for mooning a passing car. Sad times for the youth :(
To be honest, it must really suck growing up these days. Bloody surveillance everywhere including narc people. No privacy and having to pretend you agree with a minority opinion. I mean the vocal minority not racial or religious minority

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Good customer service.

My Krush Degreaser spray nozzle shit itself so Matt, the owner, said he could replace it. The bottle was mostly full so I suggested I bring it to Crankworx as they were there too. One look and he replaced the bottle with a brand new (full) one and let me keep the one I'd bought. #KrushingIt

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The worst thing is, these days you would probably be labeled a sex offender for mooning a passing car. Sad times for the youth :(
To be honest, it must really suck growing up these days. Bloody surveillance everywhere including narc people. No privacy and having to pretend you agree with a minority opinion. I mean the vocal minority not racial or religious minority
Totally agree. A good ol' fashioned flashing is verboten these days. Where can the unloved moons go?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven't Moonee or brown eyed anyone for years, fuck I haven't even thought about doing it. In adding this to my to do list!