Little Things You Love

safreek

LTIL: was at the checkout at coles yesterday with a trolley full of goodies, had a fella with 2 items ask me if he could go in front of me.

Guess what my answer was, no mate there is heaps of self checkout vacant. He got shitty at me, talk about entitled.
He waited for ages behind me muttering, talk about tosser as if he self checked he was gone ages ago :p

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
started early and bailed early to get a couple of laps in at wylde. was great to see the pump track full of parents helping kids on their first bike get out. its not exctly next door to any houses so thos e parents have made the effort to get the kids out there ridding

safreek

It needs a piggy back.
Oooh, don't I know it.
Using the shock I got with it because I'm trying to get this built as cheap as possible.

The dude was giving the frame away but I ended up giving him a couple forks he needed. Nothing is ever free:)

Wish I was in Brisbane, there is a domain with 1.5 steerer that would suit this frame perfectly. Not even worth driving down for as that would cost 60 bucks of juice. Country living sux occasionally
IMG_20230423_104453.gif

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Oooh, don't I know it.
Using the shock I got with it because I'm trying to get this built as cheap as possible.

The dude was giving the frame away but I ended up giving him a couple forks he needed. Nothing is ever free:)

Wish I was in Brisbane, there is a domain with 1.5 steerer that would suit this frame perfectly. Not even worth driving down for as that would cost 60 bucks of juice. Country living sux occasionally View attachment 399209
I know where there is a 100mm long 1.5" stem and 15mm worth of spacers.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
In theory yes - but in the reality of machining a new link, not so much. It's actually the rocker link (which is the bit coming up from the mainframe pivot and back to the shock yoke behind that connecting link pivot marked in the diagram above) that would need to be made, which is a bit of a pain as it wraps around the seat tube.

ie: The link with the white splodge on the end of the threads:
36568C3C-64C9-41FB-834A-53C6321298D2.jpeg