Little Things You Love

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That’s nearly every Sat night here. Road that @ozzybmx lives on is popular with young people and they do laps up and and down. Can hear the noise across the valley. Vrooom. Psssht. Vroooom. Psssht.
Belair Rd, aka Windy Point Rd... cyclists by day, boy racers by night. Couple of hairpins and a load of blind corners on a hill climb is a car club magnet.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I think that Governing Bodies such as the World Athletics Council and FINA (swimming) are going to set the tone on transgender matters.

Last edited:

safreek

I think that Governing Bodies such as the World Athletics Council and FINA (swimming) are going to set the tone on transgender matters.

The problem to me, call me transphobic if people must, but, in a world where age of criminal culpability is going up I ask how a person before puberty can make these decisions.
If a person can't form an intent to commit a crime how can they possibly make a decision on their sexuality.

If a person wants to transform I have no drama with that but one guideline must be it.

Let the bagging begin :(

indica

Serial flasher
If a person can't form an intent to commit a crime how can they possibly make a decision on their sexuality.
I thought you were blocked????

Also cannot make an informed choice regarding voting, classified as a child etc.
I agree really

safreek

I thought you were blocked????

Also cannot make an informed choice regarding voting, classified as a child etc.
I agree really
Nar man, only blocked by one person :) Surprised I haven't been abused, threatened or just maligned in general.
Good to see there are some sensible people out there, cheers

moorey

call me Mia
Nar man, only blocked by one person :) Surprised I haven't been abused, threatened or just maligned in general.
Good to see there are some sensible people out there, cheers
Bahaha Oh man, just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you. Just because I disagreed with you doesn’t mean I was attacking you. ;)
Took you off ignore the other day. Can't have you constantly digging at me and no be able to defend myself.
I know you love to think of yourself as an edgelord in every way…but sorry, you aren’t. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

safreek

Bahaha Oh man, just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you. Just because I disagreed with you doesn’t mean I was attacking you. ;)
Took you off ignore the other day. Can't have you constantly digging at me and no be able to defend myself.
I know you love to think of yourself as an edgelord in every way…but sorry, you aren’t. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Nar man, the thing about abused, threatened or maligned wasn't really aimed at you directly, just a general observation about those who disagree with the norm.

Sorry to burst your bubble :p
After googling edgelord, nar, just speak the facts as I see them.
But you have to admit the little digs were just that, nothing nasty really.
Oooh, apart from the 29r slur, sorry about that foulness ;)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

What I don't understand is why the fuck this is a thing? Wouldn't a simple classification based on sex chromosomes be enough. If you don't have 2 XX chromosomes you can't compete as a woman. Why all this bullshit about puberty, testosterone levels etc etc etc.

If there are enough trans people out there that don't want to compete as a man, then let's create a trans/open category. If people heap shit on this category, then tell the bigots to sod off.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

safreek

What I don't understand is why the fuck this is a thing? Wouldn't a simple classification based on sex chromosomes be enough. If you don't have 2 XX chromosomes you can't compete as a woman. Why all this bullshit about puberty, testosterone levels etc etc etc.

If there are enough trans people out there that don't want to compete as a man, then let's create a trans/open category. If people heap shit on this category, then tell the bigots to sod off.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Nailed it :)