Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha. No.
I stand by my statement. Loud and proud in the front row thrashing like a man possessed. Or you know...a custom print t-shirt of your own...an embarrassing Abu r childhood photo and spend all night loudly saying you knew them before they were cool etc.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh my god!

When this tune was everywhere I had no end of trouble convincing one of my late to the party know it all hip hop ("not rap!!!") loving friends that this was a beastie boys sample. Fuck I felt good the day I remembered (read it played into my ears from my walkman) which song it was from as (brace for it youngsters) I had no intention of shuffling through my pirated unlabelled cassette collection to find it. The pleasure of playing it for him over and over (fucking rewinding really took the punch out of it) for a while was so deep.

safreek

Oh my god!

When this tune was everywhere I had no end of trouble convincing one of my late to the party know it all hip hop ("not rap!!!") loving friends that this was a beastie boys sample. Fuck I felt good the day I remembered (read it played into my ears from my walkman) which song it was from as (brace for it youngsters) I had no intention of shuffling through my pirated unlabelled cassette collection to find it. The pleasure of playing it for him over and over (fucking rewinding really took the punch out of it) for a while was so deep.
Sounds like your getting some wrapped crap from Dales as well ;)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That’s nearly every Sat night here. Road that @ozzybmx lives on is popular with young people and they do laps up and and down. Can hear the noise across the valley. Vrooom. Psssht. Vroooom. Psssht.
Same here. I can here Eastern Creek events regularly. I can pick if it is motorbike, drag or just cars doing laps quite well now.