Little Things You Love

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Happy New Year, Farkern rotorburners!

I came home before midnight from a small gathering, because some knobhead started sprouting utter bullshit conspiracy theory crap, and wouldn't stop - so I pulled the pin and came home.

LTIL: being able to leave shite vibes and chill at home with rum, baileys & up-and-go chocolate flavoured milk cocktail, and icecream on the side, whilst playing PS4. Noticed crackles and pops of fireworks, but didn't see squat. didn't care. Hello 2023, Hajimemashite, biatch!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Happy new orbit around the firey ball at the center of our solar system.... As defined by some f@cker.... Let's hope the next orbit is less full of crap ( been saying that for the last 5 years... Yet to come true)

The pig and his meat sock

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I too would like the next orbit to be less shit. Each year from 2019 to present has delivered shit with compounding interest on the previous. It is time for a good one!!!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
A good summer thunderstorm...a beauty rolling in now. It feels like years since I've been able to sit outside in a bonds singlet, boardies and jandals and smell the rain coming.

Shame I wasn't wearing my glasses when originally writing...

Last edited:

cammas

Seamstress
LTIL - after a very long time I have started reading novels again, like a really long time but my daughter brought me a collection of Peter James books after I watched the Grace series. It’s been really good just to kick back and read at the end of the day, finding myself slightly engrossed in the first book.

LTIH - realising I have been reading for a couple of hours and should have gone to sleep about an hour ago :rolleyes:, so far it’s happened three or four times over the past week.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
LTIL - after a very long time I have started reading novels again, like a really long time but my daughter brought me a collection of Peter James books after I watched the Grace series. It’s been really good just to kick back and read at the end of the day, finding myself slightly engrossed in the first book.

LTIH - realising I have been reading for a couple of hours and should have gone to sleep about an hour ago :rolleyes:, so far it’s happened three or four times over the past week.
I read until 2am this morning. Same same.

SummitFever

Eats Squid

Amazing. My daughters got me a novel for Xmas and like you say, just the process of kicking back and reading has been so nice. I even spent a couple of hours in the arvo just sitting on the couch reading.

cammas

Seamstress
Amazing. My daughters got me a novel for Xmas and like you say, just the process of kicking back and reading has been so nice. I even spent a couple of hours in the arvo just sitting on the couch reading.
Yep I forgot how much is actually left out of books when they make it into a movie etc,
I’m like I don’t remember this bit but it makes more sense to the storyline than it did in the show.

Minlak

custom titis
I am planning on making a list of books I have always meant to read - then going to read one a month until I am through them. My main problem with reading is it is instant sleeping pill time for me - 3 pages and boom asleep - will have to read them standing up I think :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am planning on making a list of books I have always meant to read - then going to read one a month until I am through them. My main problem with reading is it is instant sleeping pill time for me - 3 pages and boom asleep - will have to read them standing up I think :)

Read them while doing your push ups!

do NOT put Moby Dick on that list