Little Things You Love

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Its definitely not more fun just because a bike is sketchy with vintage geo and 50psi in the tyres, might as well go full rigid and ride with no brakes... and fit 20" wheels.

How's that for mega fun :p :oops: not.
Love riding my modern geo bike, 30mm less rear travel than my '08 Reign X1 but much more capable (in my gronky hands anyway).

But for peak fun times and laughs, IMO you can't go past a couple of hours on small bikes...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looks like mushrooms...

There is a few places that use stuff like this for summer skiing. For some reason it doesn't really turn me on.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Looks like mushrooms...

There is a few places that use stuff like this for summer skiing. For some reason it doesn't really turn me on.
It would be a novelty to try it. But yeah, it's sort of like gravel biking.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
That unit in the middle looks interesting, what would that be?
Closest to me is my girl DotDot, a Heeler crossed with a Stumpy Tail Heeler. Would you believe both her parents are red?
Black and tan in the middle is Sass, an Australian Terrier breeder dump (her colour is a bit off, so she was sent to a pet shop for sale grr) she's got a true ratting dog heart, sweet and sassy but never backs down if challenged. She and my DotDot are two queens on one throne :D
Furthest away is Astrid, a Coolie x Kelpie rescue from another bad breeding situation. Anxiety is her superpower.

Astrid and Sass belong to my daughter who's staying with us at the moment, bloody rental crisis.

Last edited: