Little Things You Love

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Magpies attacking the fat one (just typed "the fart one" three times in a row.. not wrong) but..... The stain got swooped by half a dozen (that's 6 for those at home counting) and well, those farkers really know how to fly. Really, take a moment in between the little squeals to admire just how fwarking well magpies can fly!!!!

The first two just swooped close and clacked their beaks..... pig understood - fwark off don't come back. Their flying is amazing!! Watching their wingtips flex as they swoop again and again.. before handing off to Kevin and his crew who has advanced beyong just clacking his/her beak and wants a bit-o-blood... Keven got a beak full of rare pig head hairs as reward for todays swooping, his mates looked on with just fwaking awe... The final magpie... god, damned, Van Gogh fan but wanted to add some internal auditory meatus to his/her collection....

The whole time pig was thinking, fwarkers are really good at flying... gotta love that commitment to practice

S

cammas

Seamstress
Magpies attacking the fat one (just typed "the fart one" three times in a row.. not wrong) but..... The stain got swooped by half a dozen (that's 6 for those at home counting) and well, those farkers really know how to fly. Really, take a moment in between the little squeals to admire just how fwarking well magpies can fly!!!!

The first two just swooped close and clacked their beaks..... pig understood - fwark off don't come back. Their flying is amazing!! Watching their wingtips flex as they swoop again and again.. before handing off to Kevin and his crew who has advanced beyong just clacking his/her beak and wants a bit-o-blood... Keven got a beak full of rare pig head hairs as reward for todays swooping, his mates looked on with just fwaking awe... The final magpie... god, damned, Van Gogh fan but wanted to add some internal auditory meatus to his/her collection....

The whole time pig was thinking, fwarkers are really good at flying... gotta love that commitment to practice

S
Yep it’s getting to that time of year again, their persistence is just as good as their flying. The local council just built a 1001 steps up the big hill behind me, it will be interesting as I’ve been attacked in the same area and from what I’ve heard they nest in the same tree year after year. No doubt some Karen will post about it on the Fakebook town page.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

S
In Watopia?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nope, just getting back onto the sled after losing a load of pig skin... not the crispy crackin y'all like..... , new tyres and getting confidnce back. Got a but load of magpie attacks (all super cute, even with this sh*t stains hair in its beak) and the masked lapwings are eyeing the off fat one ..

S
Look out near the western side of pipeline if you head up there Spankster.

They are already getting in form for what could be a good swooping season. Watching, waiting and missing the taste of earlobes.....

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Got called up for a meeting with the bosses after finishing at work today. Promoted to a new, much cleaner role in the company, and made full-time.
After a bit of a delay due to problems with some of the moulds, I started the new role today (was meant to start last week). Although today was primarily training and not a heap of hands-on, I like it a heap better than the messy laminating pit already! :D

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for years ive just got groans when i roll out a douglas adams quote. teenage kid is now halfway through the hitch hikers books and last night started hitting me up with quotes and telling me i should have told him about this sooner. My parenting goals are done
I used to think my old man was hilarious until I was old enough to watch Monty Python myself and discovered he was just a
plagiarist…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk