Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cue the FB posts from today of 'How did a seemingly healthy man suddenly pass away....hmmmm..........' quietly insinuating the evil Covid shot was involved. Also failed to note that he went hard for much of his life on booze and cigarettes.

safreek

Cue the FB posts from today of 'How did a seemingly healthy man suddenly pass away....hmmmm..........' quietly insinuating the evil Covid shot was involved. Also failed to note that he went hard for much of his life on booze and cigarettes.
From what I gather he was stripping fat off, strange country to do it. Hope he wasn't using dodgy stuff for it. Still love him. And he beat Richie Piana in the age stakes

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Handy cricketer too.
Back in 2013 when I was in London, I got roped in by a mate to work at the reception at Petersham Nursery for a Rothschild/Goldsmith wedding... Very High Society shit, every place setting name tag was Sir this or Earl that. Sting was sinking gin and tonics like it was going out of fashion. And in the middle of it all was Warnie. Absolute fucking chameleon, schmoozing all the old aristocrat grannies and entertaining the kids table too. Honestly impressive to see someone so completely from another world to everyone else there be so totally at ease.

As you say, a master of his craft.

moorey

call me Mia
Back in 2013 when I was in London, I got roped in by a mate to work at the reception at Petersham Nursery for a Rothschild/Goldsmith wedding... Very High Society shit, every place setting name tag was Sir this or Earl that. Sting was sinking gin and tonics like it was going out of fashion. And in the middle of it all was Warnie. Absolute fucking chameleon, schmoozing all the old aristocrat grannies and entertaining the kids table too. Honestly impressive to see someone so completely from another world to everyone else there be so totally at ease.

As you say, a master of his craft.
Problem was, I think he started to drink his own koolaide. Came out with some moronic statements on things he has no business expressing public opinion on.
Hell of a cricketer, I just don’t think he should be remembered for anything more than that.
My2c, however unpopular.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spending time just chilling with the kid. So much innocent excitement at an evening watching supercars.

And to make me feel old. A mustang setup for passenger laps on display. Dad, whats that curved lever with a button on the end? Thats a handbrake. For a kid who.follows racing and sims hes only ever seen rally car style levers or e brakes.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Spending time just chilling with the kid. So much innocent excitement at an evening watching supercars.

And to make me feel old. A mustang setup for passenger laps on display. Dad, whats that curved lever with a button on the end? Thats a handbrake. For a kid who.follows racing and sims hes only ever seen rally car style levers or e brakes.
Will he ever know the joy of turning the steering wheel and ripping on the handbrake in a dirt carpark

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
He seems happy but two finger braking?
Let's just say he's not a natural born mountain biker. It's only been a month or so since I managed to convince him to lower his saddle and sacrifice a bit of leg extension in favour of a lower centre of gravity.

And that jump wasn't huge.