Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
it will keep well, and.... Fuck Coles :D (and Fuck Woolworths - just to be balanced)
I'll be going back there again soon just in case there is more. Such nice cheese. Also makes a great gift.

This is similar to how I ended up with a panry full of Mantuano rum.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
You get to know the faces of the people that go to the gym the same time as you. There's one really well built girl that always smiles and says hi to me. I've always felt as though I know her face from somewhere other than the gym. It's been bugging me for ages!

Then it hit me.

Not only do I know her face. I also know what she looks like entirely naked. With objects attached to a male protruding from her. She's in the adult film industry :D:D:D:D:D She looks funny with clothes on at the gym.

LPG

likes thicc birds
You get to know the faces of the people that go to the gym the same time as you. There's one really well built girl that always smiles and says hi to me. I've always felt as though I know her face from somewhere other than the gym. It's been bugging me for ages!

Then it hit me.

Not only do I know her face. I also know what she looks like entirely naked. With objects attached to a male protruding from her. She's in the adult film industry :D:D:D:D:D She looks funny with clothes on at the gym.
Is it inappropriate to ask for a link?