Little Things You Love

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LTIL - the bitter tears of #NovaxJoke fans after his bullshit appeal got dismissed. No more special treatment you fkg flog.

Laughing at all the comments being turned off on all the #NovaxJoke farcebook fanboiz pages. Chickenshits!!!

GTFO of Australia and go have a sook in your tax haven mansion. :D

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIL - the bitter tears of #NovaxJoke fans after his bullshit appeal got dismissed. No more special treatment you fkg flog.

Laughing at all the comments being turned off on all the #NovaxJoke farcebook fanboiz pages. Chickenshits!!!

GTFO of Australia and go have a sook in your tax haven mansion. :D
Actual pic as I type of Novaks dad on his way to the Australian Embassy in Belgrade with a few of his mates about to have a whinge about the cruel and inhumane treatment of the bestest sportsperson to ever sports.

ForkinGreat

Actual pic as I type of Novaks dad on his way to the Australian Embassy in Belgrade with a few of his mates about to have a whinge about the cruel and inhumane treatment of the bestest Re-Incarnation of Jesus Christ/World Leader/Freedumb fighter and Serbian living god ** to ever sports.

** (according to his totally not batshit insane & delusional fanboys and fangirls)

View attachment 385027
FIFY

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Who was it that mentioned on here about not letting PayPal do their own currency conversions a while back? @wkkie maybe?

Anyway - payed a seller $1087 USD yesterday. PayPal’s currency conversion would’ve meant spending $1576 AUD, but paying in USD and letting the debit card provider do the conversion it was only $1511. Quite the saving!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Who was it that mentioned on here about not letting PayPal do their own currency conversions a while back? @wkkie maybe?

Anyway - payed a seller $1087 USD yesterday. PayPal’s currency conversion would’ve meant spending $1576 AUD, but paying in USD and letting the debit card provider do the conversion it was only $1511. Quite the saving!

As long as your CC provider doesn't charge International transaction fees and currency conversion fees.

28 Degrees Mastercard is the dogs balls.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes, because no one in Serbia ever did anything inhumane, ever
I think you might be wrong here @indica ! That region has a long history of terrible intercultural conflict. I am pretty sure the Croatian military aligned with the Nazis during WW2 and did many inhumane things. Yes I know you were being sarcastic, but today is a slow day. Some places really know how to hold a grudge.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

As long as your CC provider doesn't charge International transaction fees and currency conversion fees.

28 Degrees Mastercard is the dogs balls.
Credit where credit’s due. Cheers!

Freediver

I can go full Karen
No, do enlighten me
There's some triangular shaped hills in Bosnia that some new age fruitloops say are pyramids. Geologists and archeologists tend to disagree.
I'd place money on a large overlap of the cohort calling them pyramids with anti vaxers.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
There's some triangular shaped hills in Bosnia that some new age fruitloops say are pyramids. Geologists and archeologists tend to disagree.
I'd place money on a large overlap of the cohort calling them pyramids with anti vaxers.
Are they actually mass graves?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No, do enlighten me
There may or may not be some pyramids in the area that look like giant hills...built by aliens. I have a couple of Serbian friends (I have mentioned before) who are into the conspiracy + ancient aliens + megalithic mysteries...and so on. They have told me a few times of the pyramids of their homeland.

I think there is supposed to be a link between the global distribution of pyramids and a world wide electricity grid...and a link to Nikola Tesla's ideas.

There may or may not be a pyramid in the Himalayas as well...

Are they actually mass graves?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Intergenerational mass graves?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Also .. . I did some post work groceries at coles. Someone was either having a shocker with their label maker or they really did want to sell blocks of grana padano for $2/kg...either way they have got any left in stock now! Fuck you Coles. I got so distracted by this that I forgot to buy most of the things I went there to buy.

still I've had a solid feed of it with honey, salt, and chilli flakes.

ForkinGreat

Also .. . I did some post work groceries at coles. Someone was either having a shocker with their label maker or they really did want to sell blocks of grana padano for $2/kg...either way they have got any left in stock now! Fuck you Coles. I got so distracted by this that I forgot to buy most of the things I went there to buy.

still I've had a solid feed of it with honey, salt, and chilli flakes.
it will keep well, and.... Fuck Coles :D (and Fuck Woolworths - just to be balanced)