Little Things You Love

safreek

When it kills your Mum.
Ask the professor, I just quote experts who have decades of experience and are respected throughout the world.

This is meant to be a positive thread and should be kept that way. I'm just overjoyed the pandemic may be over soon.
There is another thread for arguments and repetitive echoing and should be kept that way. Toodle ooh

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Ask the professor, I just quote experts who have decades of experience and are respected throughout the world.

This is meant to be a positive thread and should be kept that way. I'm just overjoyed the pandemic may be over soon.
There is another thread for arguments and repetitive echoing and should be kept that way. Toodle ooh
Stop pretending to be a victim. No one called you a liar. You wrote a thousand words of unintelligible drivel and claim you had 2/3 correct?

You want to talk corona virus take it there.

safreek

Stop pretending to be a victim. No one called you a liar. You wrote a thousand words of unintelligible drivel and claim you had 2/3 correct?

You want to talk corona virus take it there.
Why think I'm taking a shot, I'm just genuinely happy things may be getting better soon. Is this not the LTIL thread.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
What brand name was he selling them under?
Pragma Glycogen. save your money and avoid getting a fragile carbon shitter. far better to buy a Waltly or XACD(??)

Meet the Real "Pragma Glycogen"
Johnstone’s road bike offering, which he calls the “Pragma Glycogen,” is in reality the Seraph FM066.

Johnstone admits at his Durianrider Publications site that he sources his framesets from a Shenzhen supplier. In what appears to be an amateur-hour drop-shipping endeavour, Johnstone takes your order - and your money - and then relays the order details to the supplier. The supplier will then send the frameset to your address. Johnstone is charging naïve buyers hundreds of dollars extra for something they could easily do themselves.
Furthermore, because they are buying through Johnstone, buyers of his framesets will need to deal with him in order to settle any purchase or warranty issues. Potential buyers should know that diplomacy and tact are not Johnstone’s strong points; his standard procedure for dealing with disputes is to fly into a rage and start behaving like an unhinged madman.
Johnstone has a long history of dishonesty, stalking and threatening behaviour. Below is his rap sheet, which shows Johnstone's malevolent behaviour stretches back decades. A restraining order was placed upon him in 1995, when Johnstone was 18 years old. He has also been prosecuted for damaging a vehicle owned by a public transport company and for failing to pay fees owed to a medical diagnostic company.

Lucaw

Next in line
My first year on rotorburn! Thank you everyone that I bought, swapped and received parts and bikes from, the people that answered my questions and all the active members that have made this an enjoyable year. Hopefully the next few years are as good as if not better